Revelation

Chapter 9

Aashna's POV

Today was a really bad day. Subah subah shaadi ka natak aur ab ye file dhundo. But I'm really interested to see this file and to know what illegal business is this guy in? Also, I miss Zaeden today. I think he loves me. Or not. After today morning, I've been thinking about him. Ill just talk to him after I find the file. Maybe he will say yes for marriage after I show the file to Zaeden .

First off, I started at the book shelf corner of the mansion. While I was searching for it, I saw Pallavi ma'am coming towards me.

"Aashna beta, how are you?"

"I'm good aunty how are you?"

"I'm good too. Yahan par kya dhund rahi ho?"

"Wo sanket ne ek file dhundne ke liye bola tha, bas wahi."

"Oh okay, you're the head of the organising committee na now, I just got to know. Continue your work, I won't disturb you. Also, kuch khana chahiye ho toh bolna haan." She says and I thank her and she leaves. She's sweet. Unlike her sons.

I was finding the file everywhere possible in the bookshelf, in each and every room and even in the kitchen but couldn't find it. It was already evening and I was super tired.

I sat down on the couch for some rest and kept my head resting on the couch keeping my eyes closed.

"No rest time here honey." Sanket  popped up.

"Sorry wo subah se dhund rahi thi toh.."

"Continue searching." Mr.akdu said. Ugh.

"Fine."

I went towards the store room to search for it. Hoping I wound find it there since it was the last place of the mansion.

I searched in every corner of it. There was a lot of dust in there and I was sneezing a hell lot. And I finally found it in one corner. I took it and Just then, someone closed the door. I went ahead to open it as I thought some worker might have closed it. When I tried to open it, it wasn't opening, it was locked from outside. I cried for help but no body replied. I was having sweat drops falling from my body but I cared less, I just wanted to get out of this room. It was dark and dusty and there was no window, also I'm claustrophobic. I don't know what to do ugh no one was even listening to me.

Just then someone covered my mouth with a handkerchief, I lost my eyesight slowly, I tried to see who was this person but could only see a man with a black mask on as I fainted.

The next thing happened is when I opened my eyes slowly, I was in Sanket's room. Dadi was seated just beside me followed by Pallavi ma'am then Sanket last mein Rahul. What just happened?

I held my head and woke up.

"Are you okay?" Dadi asked me.

"Yes I am but store room mein hua kya tha?"

"Aur wo file? Wo file Mene dhundi thi wahi reh gayi hogi store room mein? Aur mujhe kisne behosh kiya, kisne bachaya? Kaun mujhe maarna chahta hai?" I panicked and uttered a whole lot of questions.