Harry

GIF COMMENT HERE: (Comment what you think of the gif <3)

Chapter 32

aashna's POV

"Where's Sanket?" I ask looking around me and I noticed Harry's there too.

"Well we don't know about that, but yeah, about your condition, you're all good. Just don't forget to come for regular check ups and re-dressings. Also, if it ever pains here is your medicine. Otherwise, you don't need any Medicine." The doctor says in an accent and then, I notice Harry's here.

"Okay, thankyou." I say.

"Okay, take care." The doc says and leaves from the room along with the nurse leaving me and Harry in the room, alone.

"Hey." I say, trying to be kind otherwise I so wanna know where sanket is right now and I just wanna talk to him.

"Hey, I heard you were asking for sanket." He says while sitting down beside me.

"Yeah where is he? Is he okay? I mean the attacker didn't hurt him right?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah he is okay, and actually I haven't seen him since the past hour. The last time i just saw him in the passage area."

"Oh, okay. How long have I been here? What exactly happened after I was attacked?" I asked and immediately realised I was bombarding him with so many questions.

"Oh-oh I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions to you.." I say chuckling at myself feeling a lil embarrassed.

"Oh no no that's okay. So you've been here for 24 hours now. After the attack, we rushed you to the hospital and you fainted over that bed rack thing once the ambulance came. You have been in a deep sleep rather stayed fainted for one entire day so yeah, that is it. And yeah, everyone's concerned about you outside but only one person was allowed to meet at one time so I came in, since sanket wasn't there around." He answered all my asked questions in a monotonous manner.

"Okay. Thankyou." I say and he nods with a small smile.

"Uh-um I know it would be a little intrusive you know to interfere in your married life with Sanket but I have to tell you something.. if you allow me?" He furrows his eyebrows and asks me.

"Yeah, yeah, go on."

"Look, I know you and Sanket have been in kind of a fight, kept fighting since the time you guys came here, I mean atleast from the time I have noticed the both of you. I don't know the reason of it, but I do know, that you must end this fight because you love each other. There is no point of fighting on a vacation out here and spoiling it all."

"Yeah-yeah well but I don't know, I just have to talk to him right now."

"Yeah, you should. Besides, I also wanna let you know that since the time you came here in this hospital, fainted on this bed, sanket has been taking so much care of you. He would come in to check if you have fever or something. He would come in to check your neck, blood if it's still oozing out, he would come in to massage your legs. He also made you drink water or soup every hour. Actually, he didn't stay away from you at all and kept worrying about you. Even whenever he was outside of his room, he would talk and worry about you the whole time while buying you medicines. That's how much he loves you, Aashna. I noticed it all the time and so did the others. And you should consider this and whatever it is, the cause of the fight, just-just end it." He says and my heart aches. Oh my god, sanket did all of that for me?

"Oh gosh, he did all of that? Did he even eat food?"

"I guess, no. And you haven't too since the past twenty-four hours, so you better have a dinner date with your husband now and get some energy, bruh." He says and we both chuckle at his remark.

"Okay-i gotta go now. I'll tell our friends that you're okay." He says standing up. He leans in to get a hug but I groan at the ache my neck area was giving me while hugging him. He immediately apologises but I tell him that obviously it's okay and he leaves.

I sit there looking at the ceiling and all of our friends came in to meet me. They asked me that how was I feeling now and I answered them honestly that there wasn't much pain.
"Where's Sanket?" I ask them before they were gonna leave.

"Oh ya I saw him go upstairs I guess." Preeti says.

"Oh okay, thanks." I say with a small smile and a nod.

"We gotta go now, we'll be in our hotel rooms. If you need anything, just a call." Dev says, being polite.

"Yeah, thankyou guys." I say while I sit back up on the bed and they leave.

I wonder where was sanket upstairs, maybe he's at the rooftop. I know, he likes cool breeze of air often and that too when alone or sad. Wait, is he sad?

He hasn't even eaten anything as harry told me. I guess I'll just go get maggi and chips and eat with him at the rooftop or search for him wherever he is.

I was dettached from all those pipes and stuff even before I woke up, thankfully. I get up slowly and go into the washroom.

I stare at my sick self in the mirror. I have a big bandage at the front of my neck where that attacker attacked me. The rest of my body was fine, but pale. Ofcourse I hadn't eaten anything but soup and water since 24 hours. I really need maggi.

I quickly get changed from the hospital clothes to new ones which were surprisingly just on the side table of the hospital bed. I also pee and wash my face before I get out of the room. My hair was a mess but I open it and tie them into a high pony tail.

I ask for the canteen area to one of the nurses who tells me that it's just straight then right. I go as she told me and find the canteen area.

Yes, maggi was available in this hospital but not chips, which is fine I guess. I take a huge amount of maggi in one dish and then the same amount onto the other. I hope this fills us. I quickly take it in a bag and go upstairs to find Sanket. I tried to find him on the second floor, third floor, fourth floor but he wasn't here. I then went further up to find the door of the terrace. I opened it and found a beautiful view infront me and also a staircase which led further up. It was where all the solar panels were kept but there the guy I was finding was seated.

He was there at the rooftop as I expected at the other end of the area facing the view.

//

A/N

Okay, next chapter is gonna be heavy.

And btw, I guess Harry's role is done there..

VOTE

Note my instagram account for those who wanna follow me: @allmylou Its like a HD pictures gallery of damnfam, harry styles and some gifs.