Party

Before we start the chapter, please do type inline comments. I write my chapters in paragraphs for y'all to maybe give your reaction to it. So, a kind request ☺️

Also, ⚠️ means mature scene/violent scene etc.

Chapter 6

Sanket's POV

I had worn a dark red suit since the theme of the party was red.

I looked at the time, it was exactly 7pm

I looked at the time, it was exactly 7pm. The time for the party to start. I went towards the centre where all our family had to meet infront of all my business clients. My mom, Pallavi Singhania was ready and she came towards and stood beside dadi.

"Mum you're looking beautiful!"

"Thankyou beta"

Till now, everyone had come except her, Aashna. My eyes were searching for her on the entire cruise but I couldn't see her. And Then, I finally saw her.

She walked down the staircase like a queen and she was looking extremely beautiful and gorgeous. I couldn't hold back words coming out of my mouth.

"So gorgeous" I said, while glancing at her with wonder in my eyes. She was looking, actually, very very pretty. And dadi and mum heard me. Ugh.

"Hm hm." My dadi teased me.

"C'mon dadi, can't I compliment a woman?" I said to her.

"Ofcourse you can." She said still smirking. My dadi already ships me and Aashna. But no, nothing's gonna happen between us.

Aashna had worn the gown I gave her, as a reward since she had done a beautiful job on this cruise.

Aashna's Outfit