Rooftop Talk

COMMENT HERE FOR THE GIF PLEASE <3

Chapter 33

Sanket's POV

It has been a rough and tiring day

It has been a rough and tiring day. I'm sitting at the rooftop, my comfort place. Today, well 24 hours ago Aashna was attacked and we still don't know who was it. Can it be Zaeden? Does he hate her so much now that he will try to kill her now?

I sit there in peace as well as in stress. I'm thinking about every possible thing around me, about business and all and also looking at the beautiful city view infront of me while feeling the breeze but at the back of my head, Aashna's thoughts kept lingering.

I hope she's awake and okay now. I hope the neck area doesn't hurt her now and I hope someone would have made her eat. I hope she takes the medicines I had kept at the side table. And I also hope she has changed into fresh clothing as I had kept them on the side table for her.

I can't go infront of her right now even when I just wanna hug her right now and see her if she's okay. I just have to hope for now because of our fight before she was attacked. I don't think she would want to see me so soon. We're anyways getting a divorce after this vacation.

I sit there alone with a bottle of wine in my hand. I keep drinking and feel the breeze through my blowing shirt.

Till then, I heard someone unlocking the entrance door of the terrace and before I noticed, I saw Aashna infront of me trying to climb up to sit with me. What the fuck?

"Aashna why are you here? Go back to your hospital bed. you need rest!" How can she come here like that and that too climb here like this? She is hurt, doesn't she understand that?

I stand up and tell her to go back downstairs but being the stubborn kid she is, she insists to climb up.

"You've to rest Aashna. You'll get hurt if you climb that wound will pain." I explain to her.

"I won't get hurt. I'm coming up." She says in an ordering tone not listening to me at all.

Ofcourse, I had to give up. "Fine, you're so stubborn."

"I know."

I stand up near the staircase and give her a hand to come up. She surprisingly takes it and comes to stand beside me.
"Sit" I say pointing to the place beside to where i was sitting. I sit there at my original position.

"You okay?" I ask.
"Yep."

"How is your wound now?"