Date night

Chapter 21

Aashna's POV

Did he just ask me out on a date? Oh my gosh, ofcourse I would go on a date with him. And just the way, he got hurt and upset because I didn't text him, had my heart and made me believe in him even more that he is totally invested in this relationship. I need to do something, I need to put in efforts in our relationship. Aaj toh kaam tha but kal, need to do something.

In the evening, I was about to leave from office but before leaving, I checked for my outfit and the slight makeup I had applied. It was all in place. I re-sprayed my perfume, which was Sanket's favourite and left my cabin. I was pulled by Sanket to a corner.
"What are you doing?" I said.
"Hiding." He said. Looking at the people leaving.
"From? Sanket this is your own office your own company." I said and chuckled.
"Arey wait" he said.

I did so and when everyone left I asked him about it.

"This is our date." He said.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No I'm not! This is our date. Tonight. Here." He said smiling.

I chuckled and said, "you're lying right?"

"Why Would I? Here is our date!" He said again.

"Out of every where, you found this place only for a date? Your office, Sanket!" I chuckled.

"Yea. It would be fun!" He said smiling. Oh I've chosen such a kid for myself!

"What about food?" I asked crossing my hands.

"Wait here." He said and went into his cabin. He returned with a dominoes bag. It prolly had pizza, garlic bread and choco lava cake!

I checked in the bag and gasped in surprise. It was the same as I thought. Sanket knows well, already.
"This is AMAZING" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back.

We broke the hug and he said, "you didn't ask me why here?"

"Ya exactly. Why here?" I asked.

"Because, this is the only place where we could sit in AC and talk, talk and talk, and ofcourse eat. I don't like public places for a date and our home would obviously won't be good for a date." He said and I chuckled.

"Oof, sanket! Now let's just eat this! I'm too hungry." I said.

He put two chairs near a table to sit on while I opened the packets. We finally sat down on the chairs to eat while talking.

We started eating and he said, "so tell me, about you."

"Um, hi I'm aashna shekhawat. I am on a date with sanket Singhania right now. I have too much work to do and my husband was hurt when I didn't send him a text. I just remembered I didn't even call sakshi these days. Oh I have such a mad life."

"What?" He said and we both chuckled.

"You know what? Sakshi has been through it all, you know through thick and thin with me. She's my best friend, ofcourse. She knows me like no one else does. Have you met her before?"