BnB!

THEIR NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO!!! FINALLY AASAN IN ONE FRAME
(GIF.)
Her re adjusting her hair when he came and him in smiling throughout. Also, notice the way she is looking at him🥺🥺
And last mein when he looks at her. Ah god my AaSan heart!!! <3

Chapter 36

Sanket's POV

I wake up and look at the angelic beauty snuggled into me. I look over, her hair all messy. Her lips, softer than the softest thing you can think of.. I couldn't think of anything better to do than kiss them. But shut up sanket, she's sleeping. And her angelic face, ah god her face, still lit up even when she was asleep. Is she for real?

She was snuggled up against me, chest to chest, my heartbeat slowly catching up to hers. Both of our bodies are buried under the covers.

I trace my fingers along her lean arms. I kiss her hair lightly which was just below my mouth. I adore her gorgeous face for a while when I notice her blinking her eyes in her sleep. I stay still to not wake her up and pretend to sleep again.

When I open my eyes, she was asleep again. I notice how her breathing was slow and periodic, her brown hair still in a mesh and her skin glowing from the sun shining through the translucent curtains. And, an idea strikes my mind.

I was still cuddling her, my right arm beneath her neck and my left arm around her waist while she had her right arm on my torso and her left hand to herself whereas our legs were tangled into each other beneath the blanket. I slowly move my hand from her waist and turn my body to get the room's phone and dial the room service number.

"Room service?" I ask.

"Yes sir. How can I help you, and please mention your room number?"

"Yes, room number 209. Can I please get the breakfast in my room rather than downstairs?"

"Sure sir." The person says on the opposite line of the phone.

"Yeah, so can we get the bread and butter, peanut butter and two black tea please. Sugar seperately. We'll let you know if we need anything else."

"Sure sir. Will be there in ten minutes."
"Thankyou."
"You're welcome sir, have a nice day."
"You too." I say and we both cut the call at the same time.

I keep the phone back on the side table and turn to look at Aashna still in her sleep and her hands still around me clutching onto me. I wrap my arms around her even more cuddling her tightly. I move my arm from her shoulders to her waist pulling her closer to me, making her hum in her sleep. I smile at it and close my eyes for a bit sleep before the room service guy comes.

We stay like that for a moment when the room service guy knocks. Ugh. But okay, I had only ordered for it. I carefully take Aashna's arms from around me to wrap around a pillow so that she feels she's still hugging me. She groans a little when I do so, making me smile.

I get up and wear my trackpants to cover my boxers. I open the door in my half naked self and the room service guy comes in and greets me before placing the trolly of food and leaving.

After he leaves, I decided to surprise Aashna a bit when she wakes up. There were many roses in a vase kept on a table near the window. I take two roses and decorate the trolly of food with its petals. I open the covering of the dishes to reveal the things I had ordered, the tea still hot and fresh. I keep them covered to not cool it before honey wakes up. I also cover the trolly with the dishes.