⛓️Tattoos⛓️

Ships: Lander
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

"Does it hurt?" Honey eyes locked with concern, Lukes gentle gaze falling onto his violet-eyed lover.

"A bit... Not as much as yesterday..." Zander confessed, gazing out at the stars, pale dots sparkling through the inky grey sky, the dull moon shadowed by the smoky clouds that dawdled across the dusk empyrean.

The chestnut-haired boy's buoyant eyes filled with concern, brackets of worry gently bleeding into the lemon-colored orbs. He grasped the lilac-eyed male's wrist, carefully caressing the words printed onto it with his fingers, "It'll get better," Luke assured, pulled his boyfriend closer to him, passionately kissing his forehead.

"I know, it isn't that bad," Zander mumbled, his lips pulling into a soft grin. His free hand tugged at the taller boy's crimson scarf, playfully gliding across the smooth fabric.

Luke raked his hand through his childhood friend's hair, gingery stroking the velvety mauve locks. His eyes fluttered shut, nuzzling Zander's hairline, as he took in the faint scent of vanilla.

"Now..." The brunette muttered, dragging his head away from Zander. The latter grimaced, feeling the bitter breeze that obtained his body once the drummer had pulled away from their warm embrace, "We will be united forever, my love..." Luke affirmed, his tone so low it could easily be mistaken for a whisper, his peppermint breath drafting into the smaller boy's face.

Zander quietly giggled at the comforting statement, his legs curling up to his stomach. He nodded his head, leaning back into Luke's chest. He watched as the auburn-haired boy deliberately peeled down both of their sleeves, revealing the ink that was engraved in their forearms.

He first read Luke's tattoo.

"You find all my light."

His eyes trailed to his own wrist.

"You love all my darkness."

♥♥♥

I FOUND THIS IN MY DOCS- I WROTE IT LIKE A MONTH AGO- LMAO

I'm pretty sure my past self decided to try writing in more detail (Failed, obviously)

Idk why I posted this- I hate it but I have no motivation, so like-

Also those of you who read my Castle Swimmer AU- It's on hold for a lil while-

Until next ig? Baii!