Momza isn't a fridge

Prompt: yes, I put kristin here as Dadza's wife cuz it's canon, duh xD

Kristin was playing in the garden with tommy and Wilbur. Well, mostly watching Wilbur to make sure he doesn't eat the sand near the small lake is what she's doing. While Philza was patching up techno, who got into another fight inside the house.

Hey mom, did you know that Dadza calls you "samsung smart fridge" when you're not home????
Wilbur told her.

He calls me what?!?!?
Kristin replied to her son. She was baffled about that fact and was pretty annoyed.

She didn't like that nickname and she knew what to do. She laid little Tommy beside Wilbur and came inside the house.

Oh Will already knew that she had to know. He just shrugged and played with tommy's hair, most likely that his dad will find out that his son snitched on him.

------------------------------

Kristin was now in the kitchen and as she looked around the kitchen,she sees her husband putting bandages on techno's arm. Phil didn't notice because he was facing the other way, but techno did. And immediately saw the annoyed expression on her face.
Little techno was now scared for his dad. Even he knew not to mess with the wrath of his mother.

Kristin walked closer to Phil and smacked the back of head causing his bucket hat to fall down and flinched.

What was that for Kristin?!?
Phil whined and finished the bandaging techno, and techno immediately yeeted himself out of the room.

Why did you call me a fridge when I'm not at the house then?!!
Kristin responded to him as she puts her arms on her hips.

As he picked up his hat and put it back on his head, he realised, he got snitched on!
And immediately started defending himself.
I-it was joke honey!
Then they both heard giggling in the other side of the room. They both turned around and saw all three of their kids laughing at him.

Wilbur! You traitor!
Philza shouted.

They all just laughed even harder.

Kristin huffed and crossed her arms saying:

You're sleeping on the couch tonight.

After that, it was just Philza begging her to let him sleep with his wife while they're children were just dying out of laughter, even techno and Tommy.

________________

You all be prepared for the angst chapter