Unredeemable scums.

O-o Another gore chapter from author. YES.

look, I just finished re-reading the demon slayer manga and I cried four times. (GENYA I MISS YOU-)

Enjoy?

Warning
GORE
A BIT DETAILED
____________________

'Why- where am I?'

The place was dark.

She realised that she was on a floating platform.

A sound of someone hitting a drum lightly and five people appear.

An old man, probably in his 40's.

A young girl, no more than 15 years old. Oh shame...

A young man wearing a suit with hints of coal, and ashes.

'Only us lower ranks were summoned? This is not good.'
A girl with braids said.

A sound of a drum was heard again and all six of the people were suddenly standing in a platform, together.

Infront of them, was a kid.

No more than 16 or 17 years old. He had blonde hair and one of his eye was blue like the ocean but the other eye was red as a rose's petals.

Bow down to someone who is higher ranking than you, bitches.
The blonde boy said.

The sudden change in aura made the six people bow Infront.

One of them was about to speak but was cut off.

You know, you all are lucky that I'm the one who is here instead of the five.
He said, with a face of both anger and a smirk.

But, I was told that there people who are betraying the syndicate. And not only that....
He suddenly appeared Infront of the 15 year old.

One of them was associated with the murder of not only with an innocent boy...

CRUSHH-

The girls head exploded, causing her flesh and blood to splatter on the other people's bodies.

The young girl's eyeballs fell to the cold platform.

Small pieces of her skull fell the ground with little thuds.

Blood, dripped from the now headless girl.

The remaining 5 were shocked of what had happened while the blonde boy wasn't dirty at all, but it wasn't the end. He appeared to the old man.

It was the adopted son of the top 5 member. Did I also mention her brother was killed by that same person?
The blonde tilted his head at the 40 year old but when he opened his mouth, before he can say a word.... His whole body was diced into pieces.

The four people horrified about it too.

The blood was now under all their feet and they can see the man's sliced up organs.

His bones were of course, also sliced up and fell along with his lungs, who made a sound when it hit the ground.

His heart was while but was squashed when it hit the ground.

The young blonde boy looked at sight with satisfaction.

And turned to the remaining four people,

LET THIS BE A LEESON .IF YOU EVER. BETRAY THE SYNDICATE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE....

YOU WILL BE LOCATED BY US.

DISMISSED.

_________________________

How was that? I hope it makes a bit for my lack of update...

Anyways, have you guys heard Yoriichi's voice?!?!? AAHHHHHHHHH