Stream mistakes

Prompt: Tommy accidentally walked in on Philza's room while he was streaming.

Philza is currently streaming minecraft again in his hardcore world. But he had to be quiet so that if his sons are sleeping, they won't be woke up.

If I just make that one tower thicker, it won't stand out to the other tower.
Philza explained as he filled the end with water.

Meanwhile Tommy woke up from a nightmare and he decided to go his dad's room without knowing he was streaming with hundreds of thousands people watching. With his face cam on.

He was already going to his room while rubbing his eyes.
Quietly, he opened the door to the room.

Phil noticed and tried to mute and turn his mic of. Key word "tried".

Hey Tommy. What up mate?
Phil asked his son.

I had a nightmare.
Tommy said in a quiet voice.

Without time to waste, Tommy went to Phil and laid his head on his father's chest and closed his eyes.

Phil smiled and ruffled the boy's hair.

The moment was cut off by a donation saying in a robotic voice:

AWWWW, Tommy asleep is the most wholesome moment!!

Phil realized that his camera was on and immediately ended his stream. And then he carried Tommy to his bed and laid him to it and placed a blanket on top of him.

________________

The sun was shining outside the window and Tommy woke up in his dad's bed. He soon smelled good being made to which he assumed it was either Phil or Wilbur. Tommy stood up while he still had the blanket over his shoulders and went downstairs.

He went to the kitchen and saw Wilbur scrolling down in his phone will Philza was cooking. He went to the table say next to his older brother.

Wilbur glanced at him and greeted him while the oldest sibling came down the stairs with his hair tied to a messy bun.

Man, that clip where you slept on Dadza's lap is everywhere. Its even trending in twitter!
Wilbur told the blonde.

What?
Tommy asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

See, #Sleepyinnitwithdadza is number 1 in trending in twitter.
Wilbur showed his phone, showing the hashtag.

Tommy was to sleepy so he just ignored it.

----------------------------

Author here, we all know when there's fluff here, there gonna be angst!
Bye!

My Sleeping schedule go brrrrrr