Intresting reuinion

It was only the first week of school and they gave us quizzes-

____________________

It was late at night in Techno's house and of course, it meant he would be streaming. Even though he can stream on twitch, he decided to keep all of his videos and content of youtube. Even Tommy suggested him to stream on twitch but he he said that he is more used to YouTube than on Twitch.

He was currently streaming in the popular Minecraft server called the DreamSMP. But he wasn't doing a lore one, he was just gathering resources while answering questions from his chat.

----------------------------

'Techno, do you think you have a secret baby brother that you have never met?"
A robotic voice asked in the chat.

hmmm. No I don't think so. It's just me, my little brother James, and my little sister.
He answered. He knew he had no secret siblings, because he had asked his parents years ago and they said they never had anyone else after his little sister.

But he didn't asked if they had one
before his little sister.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was preparing to stream on Twitch, with his bottle of water ready and his Minecraft loading in his computer.

He logged in the server and looked at the player lit to see Techno online. Weird. He thought. He was sure that it was late in Techno's country.

He then typed in chat, Why are you still awake, big man?

He didn't know that Techno was streaming because he thought that Techno was just preparing for the next lore stream.

---------------------------------

Techno looked at the game chat to see Tommy's message, asking why he was still awake.

he answered the teen's question by typing: Why not? I'm an adult.

and then Tommy found Techno was streaming with the answer because Techno would usually answer that he was gonna sleep once he finishes what he was doing.

Techno would always answer answer in a way that mocks him a bit, for a laugh of his viewers.

Tommy decided to not stream because he lost his motivation.

-----------------

Techno heard a someone was trying to call him on discord and he looked to see Tommy's name.

He accepted the call and heard Tommy's loud voice through his microphone.

Hello Blade!
Tommy said in a cheery voice.

Techno sighed and replied:
Hello.... Tommy.

How are you doing Tommy, I thought you were streaming? Like you always make sure that you would have clout-
Techno was cut off by Tommy.

Got lazy, and besides that, I don't think I will be streaming for some time after what my parents just told me.
Tommy admitted.

Not to be rude and invading your private life and all, Tommy. But what did they told you?
Techno asked the blonde as he continued to play.

They kinda told me that I wasn't their only child. Like they use to have another one that's older than me but at that time they said they weren't ready so they left him in an orphanage. And they years later they had me and here I am!
Tommy ranted, forgetting that Techno was streaming. Even Techno himself forgot and began to be more interested in the conversation and left the game to talk to Tommy.

--------------------------

After they realized they had been talking on live, Techno said his goodbyes and ended it while Tommy said he was going to have a nap.

Techno sighed as he leaned in the chair. He didn't know that he can that secret away from Tommy for a long time. Of course Techno knew that he and Tommy are half-brothers but he knew he didn't want to tell him at some point.

-----------------------------

He gathered enough courage after he slept and woke to message Tommy about the truth.

He prepared himself and opened his PC and launched discord. He looked at Tommy's name and to find that he was streaming, great.

He opened up Twitch and saw Tommy live with a lot of other streamers. Philza, Tubbo, Wilbur, BBH, Skeppy, Niki, jack and Ranboo.

---------------------------------

Tommy was talking to his Phil and Ranboo about how the vlog they made and how it was chaotic, when he heard a ding from Discord. He looked at Discord to see that techno had messaged him.

Tommy told Phil that he got a message and will be right back and made sure noone can see the tab.

==========================

Hey Tommy, remember about
how you talked about having
a secret sibling?

Yeah?

Well.... I know about who that sibling is.

REALLY??!?

Yeah....
It's me

You are joking,right?

Nope I knew you were
my half brother a long time,
Even before I met you.

====================

Tommy couldn't believe it. He was too shocked to actually form a facial reaction. He stared at the conversation he just had with Techno, who is now supposed to be his half sibling. No, he wasn't angry. He and Techno knew that He was he was taken away for a good life, a life that parents once never thought they can give him.

Tommy? You alright mate?
Phil asked, concerned that Tommy froze and hadn't talked.

Techno's my sibling-.....
Tommy said without thinking that he was live.

What? What are you saying Tommy? Is this some kind of prank?
Phil asked, half shocked and half confused.

All this time, my own half- brother was literally talking to me...
Tommy said.

Tommy snapped out of his trance and quickly ending the stream without saying a word to his viewers and to Phil. He also left the call.

-------------------------

He dunked to his chair and put his hands to his face. Great. He couldn't even keep that a secret for even a minute.

He heard his discord ding and looked to find Techno messaging him. His eyes widened at the text.

'Wanna meet up? I can tell you more if you're allowed to travel with your parents'

He ran out of his room and into the living room to find both his parents watching.

Both of them looked at Tommy with a confused expressions and Tommy said.

Mum, Dad, I found my half- brother.

_________________________

I FINALLY FINISHED! I WIN ADHD!!!