JUST BE THERE FOR US 1/?

My first oneshot about Wilbur. I hope this turns out okay for you guys who reads this. My motivation to write these are hard to appear but I managed to find it.

Enjoy!
_____________________

You should be a warrior like
the oldest!

|

|

°

°

.

.

Why would you want to become
an adventurer when you
can just stay here at the
castle?

|

|

°

°

.

.
How are you supposed to
survive when you can't
make the right choices?!?

|

°

.

That's all I hear every time I get out of my bedroom. I can't even talk to anyone about it.
I'm sure techno would be annoyed if I disturb his training.

Phil just never listen to any of it, he only listened when me or my younger brother, Tommy did something bad.

I would never talk about any of my problems to Tommy, absolutely not. He is just too young to even think about what he is gonna do in the future.

The servants in the castle told me I could go to them and tell them about what's bothering me but they've done enough for the family.

I want to talk about what I want to be to my mother but, her job is too important for my rants.

----------------------------

Mom......is retired from being the goddess of death but I....still can't have the courage and to talk to her personally.

My relationship with my father and older has been crashing quickly. We would have fights about Phil choosing favourites often but he never listens, as always.

Right now? I've had enough. I know mother will be sad but I can't spend another day in this hellhole. And I'm taking Tommy with me, can't leave someone a child like him with a father who ignores him and punishes him for something that he should tell him that's wrong.

I put everything me and Tommy needed to stay a live for some time. Clothes, water, food, money and some items for self defense. I made sure to not put heavy things in Tommy's back.

C'mere Tommy, let's get away from here.
I held my hand to him and he reached for it and I lifted him up the gate.

Where we going Will?
Tommy asked me.

Somewhere we could be happy and free.
I whispered to him as he and I sneaked past the guards at the castle gate.

But about dad and tech?
He asked me again quietly.

They'll be coming soon...
I lied. And it hurts me, but I needed to.

-----------------------------

Tommy was sleeping in the makeshift tent I made. Meanwhile, I was at the campfire and guarding him in case someone decided to rob or hurt us.

I sighed.

Was this really the right
decision? Guess I'll find
out.