I care 3/?

____________________

George's Pov

Dream has been acting very strange after Tommy got exiled again. He would always check up on Tommy everyday. Sometimes he won't come back after a day! I told sapnap about it and he agreed. Maybe he was making sure Tommy doesn't get near L'manburg?

No one's POV

Dream was preparing for Tommy's old comrades arrival while Tommy was trying to sell Ranboo a rabbit's foot. When the masked saw someone with sunglasses, he thought it was Eret but then he saw the guy was wearing an orange T-Shirt and was wearing a Santa hat. He waved at them and Deo, Bitzel and Luke approached him.

You weren't lying when you said Dream called you huh, Deo?
Bitzel said nudging Deo.

You guys were known as 'Business bay', yes?
Dream asked the group.

Yup, and you are known as the 'God' of this region?
Luke asked.

Yes and no. Technoblade is also known as one of the 'Gods' of this region ever since he stepped a foot here.
Dream answered him.

So uh, where is Tommy?
Deo asked, it had been so long ever since he saw the young boy.

Come with me, I'll take you to him.
Dream signaled them to follow and they did.

So, do you guys know about Tommy's family?
Dream asked as they walk to the blonde.

Yeah? I mean, we did fight them and Tommy told us.
Both Luke and Bitzel said in unison.

And they also have favouritism in the family too...
Deo added.

Oh thank God I don't have to explain to you guys!
Dream was relieved that he didn't have to tell another long story.

Well, I have already told Deo about the whole thing... Have you told them?
Dream asked deo as they walked.

Yeah, at first they were doubting it but they believed it.
Deo answered as the other two stopped joking.

Man, I didn't know people would be so mean to Tommy. I mean his annoying at times but it's what children do.
Bitzel said.

Yeah, and they didn't even understand what Tommy had been through his whole life.
Luke said crossing his arms together.

Tommy came into view, holding the rabbit foot to Ranboo who is still refusing to buy it.

Holy Shit, he looks so messy.
Luke said.

Ranboo looks so miserable!
Deo said, laughing.

That mother fucking child is still selling that stupid foot?!?!
Luke yelled, which Tommy and Ranboo heard.

Tommy's eyes widened in shock and ran straight to his old teammates. He hugged them very tightly while Ranboo followed Tommy, relieved that he wasn't selling a foot for his armour anymore.

Guys! I didn't know you were here! How did you get here?!? How did you guys know I was here?!?
Tommy showered them with questions as he released them from the hug.

Tommy, I called them while you were asleep and guided him here! And where the hell is my hug?!?!
Dream said and whined as he didn't get a hug from the blonde. Which he immediately got hugged by him.

Thank you so much, Dream!
Tommy thanked him as he hugged him. He then let go.

Hey guys, remember F O O T ?
Tommy raised the all familiar rabbit foot to the three.