Gruesome way to go

WARNING!!!!

BLOOD, LOTS OF IT
Scene is DETAILED
DREAM JUST BEING A KILLER
DEATH

:)

_____________________

He didn't know where he was at all.

The room was dark, and the walls were filled with cracks and holes. A small puddle of water was in a corner of the room.

He could tasted blood in his mouth. His eyes were barely open as he tried to break free from his restraints. His hair was a mess and his clothes were covered in blood. His own blood.

Then, he heard the door open and he looked up, seeing dream with a bat covered in some wires and nails.

How's it going, Tommyinnit?
The man with a mask a said in a cold voice.

Been be-tter....
Tommy replied weakly as he glared at Dream.

Welp, I'm about to make to feel worse then.
Dream said as he began to swing the bat to him.

He swinged it right to Tommy's stomach causing the boy to scream in pain as the pointy nails penetrated his stomach.

Blood came out of his shirt and the masked man looked at the bloodied bat and smirked.

Dream Pulled out a glass bottle and Tommy looked up again, only to be hit with the glass.

The shards shattered in his face and his face was quickly became bloody and he closed his eyes and scream as loudly as he had ever screamed in his life.

Dream laughed and took Tommy's restraints.
And without hesitation, he hit him in the back making Tommy crash into the floor, as he heard his backbone break.

Dream then repeatedly hit him with his bat in different angles while laughing and would punched, kicked and stomp on him.

Tommy wasn't breathing anymore when Dream continues on torturing him.

----------------------

Tommy's organs where everywhere in the room. Tommy's ribs were opened and his lungs were a messy scene and his heart was on the floor. His skull was crushed and his brain was stomped on repeatedly. He arms, legs were twisted in different direction and the skin was peeled out.

His neck was snapped and his back bone was separated from the rest of his body.

His liver and spleen were squished on the floor beside is corpse.

Tommy's tongue was ripped out and was thrown on the wall.

Dream looked at the scene with a twisted face.

--------------------------

The door was locked opened to reveal Tubbo, Ranboo, Sam, Phil and Techno.

Tubbo looked at his best friend's scattered corpse and almost threw with tears in his face.

Techno was shook and immediately dashed to Dream and swinged his axe to his head, beheading him.

Phil covered Ranboo's eyes and began to mourn the young boy's death.

Sam was processing what he was seeing in the dark room.

____________________

How was it?