What is Tommy's true strength? 2/2

Prompt: Tommy reveals what he can actually do and the reason why he got trained in the first place.

__________________

today was the day he was gonna show them.

Now! 
Tommy ordered his allies and the hiss of tnt was hear, then a loud explosion was heard in in the other side of the Antarctic castle and had alarmed the enemies.

a huge cloud appeared after the explosion and the business day began destroying the castle little by little.

___________

Techno, Wilbur and Philza heard explosion seconds after the sound and headed to the source. once they got there, they saw the business bay tearing their base apart. They quickly took action by attacking Deo and the other people who were destroying the place, only to be attacked by Tommy himself

______________

Miss me, Phil? Tommy looked at his father then to Technoblade.

How about you, Sir. Blade? Tommy eyes soften at his older brother, Wilbur.

I think I'm sure you do though. 

Tommy said to Will. 

Are you an idiot, Tommy? You are starting a war with me and Techno. You know how much more powerful we are than you. 

Phil said to his youngest son.

Tommy just said something that made Techno even more curious. 

You think you can take me........or I mean us?

Tommy's allies glanced at him, confused of what he said but they continued to destroy the place and kept placing Tnt.

When Phil blinked, Tommy dashed infront of him and kicked him in the stomach causing the winged man to cover himself with his wings. Techno didn't have time to react when Tommy shot him with his bow. 

I thought you were fast, looks like all of you got very old. Tommy taunted them.

What Tommy didn't know was that, Wilbur was aiming an arrow that can disable his movements.

whoosh. The arrow hit Tommy arm and he just looked at it and grabbed the arrow, and just pulled it out with no hesitation. But it was too late, the effect was already taking place making the blonde fall to his knees.

You all got me... Tommy said looking down at the floor.

Techno looked at the boy who was kneeling. He then began to walk closer the the boy but smoke started to block his vision. But his own instincts saw a blade coming to his face and he quickly blocked it.

Sike. The blonde said to them and Techno saw who was the person in front of him.

Sorry, Mr. Blood God. I can't have my trainee here die so early.

Tommy's tied up allies looked at his direction and saw who he was talking about. 

It was the Goddess of both contracts and chaos. 

Look, I don't have much free time so c'mon Toms. I know you were just waiting for me to come.

Yeah, yeah. Sorry Business bay! I have to go! 

I pass my ruling to you, Deo!! And Tommy and the unknown Goddess disappeared but before Tommy left, He lit the TnT and vanished.