I miss them....

Prompt: Philza misses all his sons when his oldest is in the hypixel kingdom and two of his sons are making a nation. What does he do?
( Let's say there was no war in the first place in the dream smp, ok?)

____________________

The king of the antarctic kingdom was done with his duties and was now walking in the hallway. It was so quiet without his sons.

Back in the day, there will always be his youngest running away from either of his older brothers from angering them.

But now, it was silent. No shouting, no running, no swearing. His oldest son was in a different kingdom, now being called either 'the blade' or 'the blood God' . He heard it from one of the guards. And two of his other sons when to the Dream smp region to start their own nation. He was proud for both of them. At the same time he was worried for all three of them.

Building the title such as that for technoblade was hard, even harder when you keep that title.

As for Wilbur and Tommy, war can break out at any given time.
It takes decades to build a strong, independent nation.

But he knows all of them will succeed.

They were gone for years and he wants see them. So he planned on visiting them. Or making them the oldest gather at his younger siblings country.

________________

Wilbur was talking to Niki about some random things. Meanwhile Tommy and Tubbo were chasing each other at the garden Niki made.

Wilbur suddenly had heard a bing on his communicator and looked at the message. It was a call from his father.

Niki, I'ma answer this. This is important.
He said to the girl.

Oh! It's alright, you looked suprised when you looked at it so go ahead.
She answered.

Hello? Oh dad! Hey there!
Wilbur greeted  the person on the phone. His calm call was heard by his younger brother and he rudely interrupted by shouting.

DAD IS IN CALL WITH YOU AND YOU DIDN'T TELL MEEEE?!?!
The younger shout and it was heard through the phone.

Wilbur, for the sake of the ears of the people in that place and yours, put me in speaker.
Phil told the son.

Wilbur put his father on speaker and greeted his youngest.

Dadza!!! Did you know that me and Will made a country?!?!
Tommy exclaimed.

Yeah, I know and I'm proud of the both of you. And I was planning on visiting there...
Phil suggested to the both of them.

I think that's amazing! I'll prepare everything you need here!
Wilbur said excitedly.

You don't have to that. I'll come there in 2 days. I'll have to go,I'll inform your brother to come there too.
With that, Phil hang up. Probably to call techno.

_________________

Wilbur and Tommy were so excited to see their father and brother and they couldn't get their smiles off their faces. When techno came to L'manburg, all the people were shock that the blood god  himself was a sibling to them and all of them were very intimidated by him. All of them were more suprised when Tommy starting teasing and calling him names and paid no mind to it and just called him a gremlin.

When they saw a figure in sky all the brother's smile grew bigger and the others grew confused.

But when the figure flew down at the entrance in front of them, The citizens were even more shocked.

Tommy just ran in to him and the man quickly opened his arms and hugged his son.

Finally! I was with these two idiots for so long!
Techno said to his dad in a joking way but only his family knew that.

Sorry, the wind was strong so I had to take a little longer.
Philza apologized to them.

You're dad is the king of the antarctic kingdom?!?!
Fundy said a little loudly.

Yeah, I forgot to tell you that that...
Wilbur rubbed the back of his head.

Do you all mind if you all can show me around?
The winged man asked his sons.

Oh yeah! C'mon Dadza! Let us show you how great this nation me and Will built!
Tommy exclaimed confidently.

I missed all of you, it was so stressful back there and to silent.
Phil admitted to his sons.