Adepti!Tommy

In case you didn't know, it's from genshin impact xD.

_____________________

Many people in liyue always wanted to live for an eternity. They wanted to have youth forever. Yet they don't know what is really like to live in the world of Teyvat for years.

------------------------

Tommy, who has been an adeptus for 2,174 years watched as the people from liyue harbor celebrate the lantern rite festival. All sorts of faces were expressed on them. Joy, love..... Children having so much fun with their parents....

Oh... How much Tommy wanted to be a normal person. He didn't want to be able to live for a long time, unable to die of old age.

His fellow adeptus Xiao on the other hand, as always never watched the festival and the lanterns, glowing in the night sky. He said that it was a waste of time to watch it when there's a lot of more important than watching mortals put up lanterns.

Even though the archon war had long past, Tommy knew that there are still battles to be fought. A continuation of it. Unlike the other Adepti, Tommy knew something only the archons knew.

The destruction of a man-made nation, the abyss, and the contract that was signed by all the other original archons, storing that no other should shall find out why it had to be done.

The geo archon had been killed a couple of months ago, but Tommy didn't bother to listen. He knew that liyue, must now know how to protect themselves from threats, like Osial.

The traveler didn't interest him though, despite having the ability to use different elements without a vision themselves.

He didn't have connections with the other Adepti because of the archon war. He liked it that way. He didn't need anyone anyway.

---------------------------

If you want to actually be strong that said you'd be, than be more attentive and focus!
The conqueror of demons said to the other adeptus.

What's the point anyway? The people of liyue will just take care of this.
The other replied.

Xiao was shocked and was furious about his response. He didn't expect that answer from an adeptus who had survived the war. He sighed.

Just because liyue had let your mortal family die and not help them, does not mean to will ignore their cries of help when monsters arrive.
Xiao said. He knew that Tommy was once a normal boy. His family and him were happy once.

But when the Archon war had recently ended, Creatures starting crawling put from the darkness and attacked them. People from liyue watched as his family protected him from being killed. It ended up him barely alive, his family dead while defending him, and t people from the liyue harbor just watched as he cried. Cried for his father and brothers to come back. No one comforted him, They had just watched him suffer the lost of his family.

Why not? It's not gonna be my fault when they die out of their selfishness. They have to learn how to protect themselves remember?
Tommy said back.

It is because we had made a contract with Mo-
Xiao was cut off by Tommy.

MORAX IS DEAD! AND I NEVER WANTED TO MAKE THAT CONTACT. SCREW THAT CONTACT OF HIS!
He yelled in pure anger.

Do NOT disrespect the geo archon! If it wasn't for him, you would have already been dead!
Xiao spoke with venom in voice. He hates it when someone disrespects the archon who saved them.

Then I wish it as dead. I don't care what happens after but it's better than living in this cruel world with things that only the divine knows!
He said as he turned around and left the Yaksha to fought of the ruin guards as he yelled his name.

------------------------

Months had past, Tommy was nowhere to be seen in liyue. Hell, not even in normal places where he would sleep. Of course no one noticed. But the Yaksha did, he knew he was upset, so he let him leave.

But the boy had been gone for a while.

Oh, little did the Conqueror of demons know.........

He was not even in Teyvat anymore.