I never planned this.... 2/2

Prompt:
Techno and Philza finds Tommy after 3 months of disappearance.
(Instead of being exiled to the island, he ran away to there, unknown to him that techno is nearby)

3 months.
3 months ever  since Techno spawned withers.
3 months ever since l'manburg was blown up.

3 months ever since his best friend went missing.

Tubbo was very worried for his best friend. Too worried that he won't even take care of himself. Being president was hard enough, but the duties lessen. Everyone rebuilt the country. And for unknown reasons, Dream wasn't bothering anyone at all.
All of a sudden, he was back with his friends, not that he hated it. Things were peaceful.

But one thing was missing.

Tommy.

In the first week after his presidency, he noticed that Tommy wasn't there anymore. So, he looked for him and found no luck. He began to panic. He couldn't find him.
During the first week, everyone had seem to notice it too. They helped Tubbo find his Best Friend.

Second week was busy. He had a ton of paperwork to do. It was just some repairs or permissions to do things normally not allowed. But there were so much of it. It gave him one more reason to not sleep. Quackity started to be concerned to the young president. I mean he lacked a concerning amount of sleep, barely ate and to make it worse, the only person that cheers him up was missing. He told Fundy about the situation and both of them began to offer their help in some of the paperwork but Tubbo just said he can handle it.

|

|

|

°

With tommy.....

When he ran away from the blown up country, he decided it would be better if it's outside of the whole region and made a boat to look for a place. He found one after 2 and a half hours. He built his tent, Facing the sunset so he can watch it. Hoping that maybe, it can replace the warmth he was longing gor

|

|

|

°

Meanwhile with Phil and techno....

Hey mate, I think we should explore more here in the overworld than just in the nether.
Philza suggested to the piglin hybrid.

I mean yeah but, why? I'm too tired from the trip in the nether..
Techno growled as an answer to the suggestion, he spent a lot of time in the nwther collecting gold and ancient debri for netherite.

C'mon mate, I think we might even find Toms.
Phil added, hoping it can at least give him some motivation.

Wait, Tommy isn't at l'manburg?..
The hybrid asked him in confusion. Tommy almost never leaves L'manburg.

Yeah, Fundy told me that he went missing 3 months ago, and Tubbo isn't taking it well...
Phil said and sighed.

Fine... Maybe he got himself trap of something.
Techno teased.

C'mon there an island that we haven't visited. There a spot there where you can actually watch the sunset.
Phil said obviously wanting to watch it with his son.

Cominggggggggg..
Techno sighed and got up, ignoring the fatigue he felt moments ago.

After 36 minutes of traveling they both made it the island.

Dang, I forgot what grass actually looks like.
Techno joked while walking.

While they walked they heard music playing. They decided to got to the source of the music and they immediately recognized the music.

It was mellohi.

Then they saw him.

Tommy.

The boy was fixing his tent while listening to one of his discs while humming. He was still wearing the clothes he always worn, but now it was a little torn.

Tommy?
Phil suddenly spoke making the blonde boy flinch, and he turned around and his eyes widen at seeing the two.

Phil.... And techno....
Tommy paused his sentence.
And continued.

What are both of you doing here? How did you find this place?
Tommy asked them, he thought no one would come here since there wasn't anything special in it, since people don't count the sunset.

The two men looked at each other and looked back at Tommy. Philza started walking slowly closer to Tommy.

Tommy reacted by taking a step back.
Don't come near me.
The blonde said to him, he felt scared. Afraid.

Tommy... What.... Why are you not in l'manburg? Tubbo is worried ab--
Phil told him but was cut off by Tommy.

Tell tubbo I won't be coming back.
The blonde said in a ckld tone as he looked at the ground.

The hybrid and the raven were shock. The boy only spoke in that tone only once. And it was because he was never allowed out the castle.

Tommy, you have to come back... To him. He needs you.
Phil tried to talk to him.

No. Wilbur was supposed to be with me right now...
Tommy said but the last part was quiet but the two men heard it.

What do you mean by that?
Techno said crossing his arms.

WILBUR ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! IF YOU DIDN'T COME HERE PHIL, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH ME! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO RUN AWAY FROM THAT NATION TOGETHER!
Tommy heeled at them in anger.

Phil remember that word. Run away.

_____________

YOU KNOW WHAT DAD, I'M LEAVING THIS PLACE WITH TOMMY!
Wilbur shouted at his father.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I'M LETTING YOU LEAVE THIS PALACE?!?
Philza yelled back.

WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED US ANYWAY?!?!
YOU'VE BEEN WITH TECHNO ALL THE TIME! You know what this argument is not even worth it anymore.
Wilbur stopped yelling and walked back at his little brother's room.

______________

I.....
Tommy began but he stopped himself and he sat on the sand, and put his head on his knees.

I never planned this...... I......I want Wilbur back....

I want Wilby back....