I care 6/6

Got a cat, feeling good.

______________

Why did you come here?
Tommy asked as he let go of his horns.

The other people went outside the tent to leave the three alone while guarding their camp.

Suddenly Tommy's expression turned to shock with a mix of fear, confusing both Techno and Phil.

He then looked at them and went closer to Phil, and started to push him out of the tent.

Tommy?!?! What are you doing?!?
Phil asked as he stopped tommy from pushing him further.

What.....
Tommy said in a sad tone, and in a whisper.

You s- shouldn't b-be here!
Tommy said as he started to push Techno out the tent too.

Woah woah woah Tommy, calm down. What's the matter kid?
Techno asked worriedly to the teen.

It's too d-dangerous here! L-leave!
Tommy yelled.

What?!? Is it dream?!? Did he hurt you?!?
Phil asked while grabbing both of Tommy's shoulders.

Dream's here too.......?
Tommy asked as his expression showed even more fear.

Tommy, is this some kind of sick prank? Of course his here! So are the rest of business bay is!
Techno said.

Dream and the rest outside heard the shouting and went inside to look.

W-what are you all doing here?!?! Get OUT!
Tommy yelled at them all.

Suddenly everything around them turned black. They were now on some kind of void with nothing but them in it.

No no no no no NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
Tommy yelled.

Tommy, what's going on?
Deo asked the panicking teen as well as trying to calm him down.

Dream, why?
Tommy asked, his expression turned blank.

What?
Dream seemed confused.

Why do you guys have to be here?!?! You all are putting yourselves in danger!
Tommy panicked and it made the rest worried about him.

Tommy had let out a pained scream as some sord of spike went through his body, leaving Phil to immediately run to him.

TOMMY!
Phil yelled as he caught his body from falling.

Techno froze at scene while Deo and Dream ran towards Philza.

But before Dream can get closer to them, the sound of a sword cutting through flesh was heard, when Luke and Bitzel looked at dream, his head fell to the ground as blood began to spew out of the neck.

Phil was still cradling his son to his arms as he let tears fell from his eyes.

No, you won't die, right Tommy? This is a dream right? All just a little nightmare?
Phil said as he sobbed while Tommy weakly shook his head.

No.... You guys shouldn't have visited....
Tommy weakly said as he began to lose consciousness.

L- looks like i-i won't be a-able to use my w-wing huh?
Tommy said as he closed his eyes.

Phil felt Tommy wasn't breathing anymore, he wanted to believe this was dream. A nightmare, he didn't want to lose another child of his. He already lose a wife and a son. He can't lose another one.

______________________

Didn't think it would have a sad ending huh? I got tired of making happy endings anyway.

Sorry for the short last chapter, Anyways I'm gonna write the new book now!

gamerailyn876 got her heart ripped
out by mother miranda

:)