More than one reason 2/2

Phil's POV

It had been half a year since Tommy had disappeared. When Tommy disappeared when the snow cleared up, Ranboo immediately ran to his memory book.

Techno asked if Ranboo can tell us what the other reason was or what danger or war Tommy was going to participate but, Ranboo said that the people who told him that to not tell anyone.

Techno's POV

Ever since Tommy was gone, I decided to see what L'manburg's reaction to it.

Turns out Tubbo was worried and so is quackity. Tubbo said to quackity that Tommy said that he won't be there for a while.

But Ranboo was deeply concerned when he read his memory book. When I asked him why he looked so worried, he just said he made a promise to keep it a secret.

With dream.......

No one's POV

When Sam went to the prison to check up on dream, the masked man asked why he looks so tense.

Tommy is not here in the region, dream.
Sam answered.

Dream looked away and it made Sam suspicious of him but he only gave him his food and left to check if there's anything wrong in the prison.

But what Dream was actually thinking about how long will it be before they find out that he also knows why disappeared.

With Phil and Techno.....

Techno was now more than curious about why his brother disappeared and his voices seem to be telling him things that involve the blonde too.

'Look at book'

'Read book'

'Help him'

Techno told Phil if they want to know the reason why Ranboo doesn't want to tell them, they will have to look at his memory book.

But Philza said that he knows a spell that he can see through the past. But they will have to need a DNA of Ranboo to see.

(Timeskip because too lazy)

Both of them had manage to get a piece of Ranboo's hair.

Philza, being the person who is more experienced at knowing a lot of spells was the one who is preparing the spell.

Once all the things had been gathered, Phil began the spell.

Through the dark abyss..... Secrets of the past..... Nightmares never seen by the eye.....
Phil began to chant while techno watched in amazement as his father was casting a forbidden spell.

Reveal to me the secrets of past!
A sudden flash appeared causing them to cover their eyes.

When they opened their eye, they were at a castle. It was big one too.

It had blue flowers, roses were in vases while there were lavenders as decorations.

So Ranboo was....here?
Phil said but sounded like a question.

This castle is bigger than the one we have in the Antarctic empire....
Techno said as he looked around.

Then, they heard footsteps coming towards them.

Good thing we're like ghost here, huh.
Phil said.

When they looked at the person who was walking, they saw Ranboo.

He was heading towards to the big door with an unknown symbol in it. They followed him to the door and Ranboo knocked at the door.

You may come in, Ranboo.
A voice said.

Past Ranboo walked in and when they looked at the figure at the middle of the room, but the face was covered.

Ranboo, do you you know why I called you here?

I-is it about the upcoming r-revolution?
The past Ranboo asked.

Yes. But it is too dangerous for someone like you to be here...
The figure told him.

Both Techno and Phil looked at eachother and glanced back at the people talking.

I want to you go where Tommy is...
The figure handed him his memory book and a compass.

This.... Leads me to him?
Ranboo asked while holding the compass in his hands.

Yeah. Make sure to write it in your book, we don't want you to forget about that.

O-of course.

Oh and.....
The figure looked at him.

Tell that blonde that he can go here and helped us.

Aren't you  putting too much pressure on the him already, boss?
Another figure appears but they had a mask.
They had a faded hair with black and red.

You already told him about what you will reveal after the war, remember?
The first figure said.

The faded hair person sighed and walked away.

You can go now.

Don't tell anyone.

|

|

|

°

°

.

.

-----------------------------

Then the the two male's vision became dark.

When they opened their eyes,they were back at the cottage.

Both of them looked at eachother and they both spoke in unison.

Who are they?