The voices can't just disappear

Prompt:
The voices in techno's head were gone, but finds out it someone else had the voices.

---------------

For the past couple days techno's voices in his head were quiet. Or more like gone, they didn't bother him or even command him what to do. He told about it to Philza, and the man said that if they don't bother you tomorrow, maybe they disappeared.
He was right, they didn't bother him.
He was relieved that they were gone, now he can finally truly retire from his old state.

_______________________

Techno got bored in his cottage and decided to visit Tommy. I mean, he warned the child that he'd be exiled but he didn't listen. And Philza was out  in the nether again. Most likely to build or explore. So he decided to visit and make fun of him, it had been 2 months ever since he got exiled so he just had to do it.

He got up and went to the direction of his tent.

But things began to be weird.
As techno left the snowy biome and to the large forest, he began to see dead animals. Some even rotting and bleeding. It weirded him but he continued. Did I mention it was night? No, ok it's night. He walked even further knowing that he would be awake, after all it was the blood moon. Tommy would never sleep when it's the blood moon. Techno saw a blood trail on the grass. It creeped him out because the blood looked frsh, it lead to the tent so he followed.

While walking, he saw a lot of dead zombies and skeletons. The skeletons looked like their bones were even crushed, some of the zombies had their head stomped on. Techno wanted to vomit.

What are you doing here, blade?
The sudden question made him turn around to see the person behind the bloodshed.

Tommy was covered head to toe with blood and he even was holding a bloody diamond axe with newly splattered with blood of both animals and mobs.

I never knew you could actually be the type of person to do this, tommy. Did exile made you lose your insanity?
Techno asked the boy. He was surprised that all the dead things he encountered was because of this teenager.

Oh please, you should ask that to dream. OH WAIT. HIS DEAD.
Tommy said in an insanely manner.

Techno's eyes widen. Dead? He was shock. Yeah, he could kill him but his the only one. He was cut off but the blonde boy pulling out the familiar mask.

Suprised, mr. Blade? Oh, you should have seen him struggled while I plunged my axe at I to his head multiple times.
Tommy said to the older hybrid.

You....how.....how did you kill him? Why did you kill him? Why would you kill these creatures if wanted one person dead?
Techno wanted answers, he needed it. Why was his youngest brother acting like a serial killer?

They demand blood.
Tommy said in a blank tone.

Who----
Then, he realized who they were.
It was the voices.

I thought they were gone....
Techno shouted at the younger blonde.

Oh technoblade.....

  The voices don't just disappear for no reason.