I care 1/?

Dream had the most perfect plan. He wants Tommy all to himself. No not that one.

He wants Tommy out of L'manburg not because he wants to manipulate him, he wants him to be exiled because he'll be away from everyone. Dream thought wanted the blonde to be alone because he might get hurt if stayed in L'manburg.

When he checked some files about Tommy, he found out that he was a bit of loner as a kid. He was ignored by his family. Dream was shocked.

Dream also knew about Tommy being one of the prince of the Antarctic kingdom after all. Very few people in the Dream SMP region knows about that info.

After the disc war, he had been watching Tommy very closely everyday, of course without anyone noticing.

He had grown very worried about Tommy, seeing he keeps tripping over and bruising himself. Sometimes he even falls off the roof of his house! You could say that the whole exile plan for Tommy was a way to keep him from the dangers.

The masked man had also been hearing people talking bad about Tommy behind his back. They would act so friendly to Tommy and when his not there they would talk about how annoying he is. Tubbo would of course not.

But Dream was now too worried about Tommy, he had to. Even if it means banning him from the rest of the world.

Present...

THE DISC DON'T MATTER, TOMMY!
Tubbo yelled at the blonde.

Dream was wearing a mask so no one can see his expression but behind that mask, his blood was boiling. How dare he yell at Tommy?!?! He thought that he was able to be trusted to visit Tommy but now, Dream had to remove him from the list.

The only person left now is Ranboo. And maybe that guy named 'Timedeo' guy he read in Tommy's file.

Dream, please escort Tommy out of my country.
Tubbo said sternly.

Dream won. He got them to exiled him. Tommy was now safe. Safe from them. Safe from the rest of the region.

Tommy was all his. Dream can now protect Tommy from them.

The masked man had dragged Tommy out of the country and put him to a boat with him on the front.

Ghostbur was also with them but he was floating. Dream didn't mind. The ghost was only a fragment of what Wilbur used to be.

They arrived at an island where there was no one near them.

Here it is, Tommy! This is gonna be our new home!
Dream said happily.

But Tommy was not happy.

Techno's pov

I was just in L'manburg, with invisibility potions of course don't want them to see me. When I saw Tubbo with an angry expression. I also saw quackity and Fundy with worried faces so I decided to listen to what was going on.

I then heard Tubbo yelling about the discs not having value to it, which I agree. But I also saw Dream there too. Even though he had a masked, I saw the angry aura around him. What was he angry about? I heard Tubbo say to dream to escort Tommy out of the country and Fundy and Quackity's yelling which sounded like it was fake.

Dream's aura softened for some reason. He then grabbed Tommy's arm but when I saw the grip, it wasn't tight enough to hurt Tommy. Now I was just suspicious of him. Was Dream mad at Tubbo for yelling at Tommy? Why was Dream gentle with Tommy. I mean, yeah I would be a little bit angry if he were to hurt Tommy but is it because he knows I'm here?

My invisibility potions were wearing out so I decided to get out of L'manburg and visit Tommy and make fun of him being in exile.

No one's POV

I did nothing Dream!
Tommy yelled at the masked man.

I know you didn't, but they did so much things.
Dream said to the blonde.

What things?!?!
Tommy yelled to him again.

Tommy, they want ot hurt you.
Dream said.

No they don't! They might say that I should just disappear but I know they don't mean it!
Tommy yelled. They had to be joking it, right? They never hated him.

THEY ARE TALKING TRASH ABOUT YOU, TOMMY! I SENT YOU HERE SO YOU WON'T GET HURT! I WON'T LET YOU GET IN THAT DANGEROUS PLACE ANYMORE, TOMMY!
Dream yelled while putting his hands on Tommy's shoulders.

Tommy felt memories flood his head.

' I care about you, Tommy!'

' I don't want you to get hurt!'

'I can't lose you like I lost your sister, please!'

Tommy felt tears in his eyes as he remembered the way his dad used to care about him. He missed the time when his family actually wanted him safe. He missed being talked to nicely by his father. He missed the warmth his family gave him.

Dream noticed the tears and began to worry.

Techno's POV

I was walking closer to the island which I sensed Tommy was in and it ended up being closer to my house. At least I don't have to walk for hours.

As I walked closer to the place I saw and hear dream yell.

THEY WANT TO HURT YOU, TOMMY! I TOOK YOU HERE BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!
Dream yelled at the blonde and I saw Tommy tearing up. I thought Tommy was crying because he was being yelled at but then he asked:

D- Do you r- really care a-about m-me?

No one's POV

Do you actually care about me?
Tommy repeated while tears were running down his face.

Of course I do. Ever since the disc war, I checked your file and saw how much you suffered. I was worried about you to the point I had to watch you and had to drink potions to make sure you won't get hurt badly.
Dream said as he removed his mask and hood.

He had blonde hair, green emerald eyes, preckles around his cheeks with a small scar in his lip.

T-that was y-you?
Tommy stuttered and Dream nodded his head.

Techno was watching carefully and was confused at why would Dream himself watch over Tommy.

Tommy wiped his tears and hugged Dream tightly. It shocked Dream and Techno, but Dream hugged back.

T- thank you. No one h-had c-cared about me in a-a l-long time.
Tommy said as he hugged Dream.

Techno was shocked. No one had cared about him in a long time? But he cared. Phil cared. Did he not show his affection to his brother? What did he do wrong?

__________________

My fellow Zhongli simps, his banner is out after the maintenance.... I wish you good luck for pulling him and yanfei.

I have saved up 30 intertwined fates and the compensation for the maintenance.

MIHOYO PLEASE I JUST NEED ONE, I DON'T NEED ANY CONSTELLATIONS OF HIM!!!!! PLEASE COME HOME.