Depressed tommyinnit

Don't blame me for this sad chapter, it was my classmates

Warning:
Self harm
Self shame
Blood
Suicidal thoughts
Swearing
Prompt:?

___________________
Flashback 3 years ago

Tommy woke up with a pain in his back but he told himself it was from what position he was sleeping on. So he ignored the pain and got up and started fixing his bed.
After that, his father called for breakfast.

'shit, I don't want to eat.' the blonde thought. Then he started hearing things about him.

'fatty'

'Why do you eat like a pig?'

'you're gaining to much weight.'

'Stop eating too much'

Tommy's thoughts were cut off by his brother, Techno talking to him.

What are you doing? Get downstairs, nerd.
Techno told the blonde.

K.
He replied.

Both of them went down and saw Wilbur already there chatting with their father who was laughing at the jokes his son was making. The boys sat down at the table and listened to the stories Will was telling, unaware that Tommy only ate a quarter of his food.

Tommy was almost successful at getting away with it but Wilbur noticed the amount of food left at his younger brother's plate.

Tommy, I don't think you ate enough.
Wilbur stopped telling stories and looked at the blonde boy and it made Techno and Phil look at his plate.

His right. You barely ate anything this month.
Techno added.

You okay, Toms?
Phil asked worriedly.

Yeah i'm--
Tommy was stopped by a sudden pain in his back. He made sure not to look like in his in pain.

Fine.
Tommy hurriedly went to his room leaving his father and brothers confused but they let it slip. They thought that he was just having an off day.

-------------------
1 year ago

Tommy was out of his house while his family were out finding resources.

He stretched his wings and jumped at the high building and flew through the sky. Flying was a way to keep him out of the thoughts. The wind brushed through his feathers while he flew. He made sure that no one was able to see him by using a invisibility spell on himself.

He landed on the ground near the house and tucked his wings. It was painful that he had to tucked his wings but he had to. He had to make sure that they only think that he is human.

------------------------
Flashback ended

Exiled........ It was a little surprising for Tommy but not that much. He knew that dream would do anything to keep him in exile so he just played along. Houses were burned to the ground all the time but there was one problem.

No one visited him. Absolutely no one. He knew that Dream would tell them that no one is allowed to visit him but he didn't think they would actually follow that order. The thoughts that he used to be able to ignore were getting louder. He couldn't ignore them. So he listened to it. He stopped getting armor or resources, he knew it was only getting blown up.

Dream exiled and blew up his things so he could not go back to them but not hurt him physically.

And to see him not eating and refusing any food that dream told him to eat made the masked man worried. Yes, he cared for the boy.