New teammate

After this chapter, the actual wing growth of tommy will be released.

____________________

Tommy was annoyed of his family. Ever since his great grandfather had put his father incharge of the Antarctic kingdom, his dad had not only ignoring his youngest son, he was also more strict, harsher with the punishments when Tommy makes some mistakes and also not letting him adventure out outside the kingdom walls.

The only friend he had in the kingdom walls was despite being a younger looking small boy, but was actually 4 months older than him. He was a bee loving boy named Tubbo.

He was loved by the people in the kingdom walls but his father, not so much. His dad had an alcohol addiction and scams people in a way. It had led him to be captured by the royal guards for doing that.

Everyday, both of them would play in the garden located at the castle. Tommy was allowed to bring his friend along there. They would either play tag, make some flower crowns (Tubbo was the one who made actual crowns) or talking about what they think how the place outside the walls look like.

Of course, Tommy knew that there were monsters outside the walls and how dangerous it was outside due to the cold. The Antarctic kingdom was always covered in snow. Tubbo also wanted to know what the outside world was.

Tommy had been very lonely everytime Tubbo goes back to his house and leaves him. He was the only person to actually talk to him while his siblings and father were busy working with other kingdoms. He wished his sister was still with them. Maybe, but she was gone for years now.

And he was also disappointed at himself when he hasn't grown his wings yet. His family thinks his just a raccoon hybrid (lol)
but his friend Tubbo, thinks that he'll still grow his wings because he was three years younger than the actual age of a person growing them.

Tubbo was a bee hybrid. Tommy found out because of how much the boy loves flowers and can literally communicate with other bees.

Phil and Techno had also never made Tommy go with them in dealings with their allied kingdoms. That just pissed the off more. Wilbur was always allowed to be with them everytime and he wasn't even allowed to go to the meetings to listen.

Present....

Tommy, Me, Techno and Wilbur are going to be having a meeting with the Demonic kingdom. You are not allowed to go out while we are not here, got it?
Phil said as his sons grabbed their weapons incase there was an ambush on them.

Tommy had no time to respond when they exited the castle and rode their horses and went off. Tommy had always hoped to come with them but they never allowed him.

But Tommy had enough. If he can't get out the castle without their permission, then his gonna sneak out. Nighttime had approached and Tommy was preparing to sneak out.

He grabbed a wooden sword to defend himself, a fluffy Cape to keep himself warm, a good to keep his identity a secret, a compass and a small pocket watch. He also brought some bread to keep him full.

He opened his large window which let to the back of the castle and he jumped off. He fell to the thick tower of snow, presenting him from getting hurt. He found a small hole in the wall leading outside and he went through.

He did it. He was outside. He looked up and saw the bright stars in the sky as he walked. He walked in the night as it was slowly snowing. Tommy had lit up his torch to brighten up his surroundings to see better. He did not want to get eaten right now.

Tommy continued to walk until he heard a branch snapping. He heard the noise and equipped his wooden sword and started to look around. He was on his guard as he searched who was around him.