update on the chapter (vent)

So the chapter is only missing the angst part....

But let me vent a little ( you don't have to read.)

________________

My parents are not the best. I don't even think I should even call the that. They always stress me out and all. And they say it was for my future. Huh?!? Is yelling I'm a demon (religious) and a disappointment a good for my future?!?! How about that maid that was kicked out for "yelling and slapping" my older brother. What the hell, I was the person who got slapped! Not him! And may I remind them that I had a fever!

When I got my final grades, they would say to do better! I ALREADY DID! Be an honour student, I want to be in a stage! That stupid older brother of mine never, and I mean never helps me! And their excuse is oh, you do you you are smarter than him.
Fuck that! That's the only excuse they have!

When I started to talk while no one is Infront of me, they said I was crazy! How about the time when I said I want to die, they said it's just a phase! I see, then there's no problem with me cutting myself and me trying to find a way to commit suicide! BECAUSE ITS JUST A PHASE, RIGHT?!?

And then they said that all they have said are true, it meant that the sentence that started all of this was true then. I don't care what you do, as long as you do what I want she said. Oh and you should trust us. Bottling up your emotions are bad.
Why should I trust them when they told their buddies about my situation. Oh yeah, my daughter has been not submitting her works! Do they even know anything that could happen?!?! I COULD BE USED AS A BAD EXAMPLE OF A TERRIBLE, USELESS CHILD!
They didn't even know that they have humiliatad me.

_____________

Uhm... Thanks for reading?

New chapter is gonna be out as soon as possible!