Technoblade's wings growth

Ages:

Phil 23
Technoblade 6 (4 mins older)
Wilbur 6
€}$^× - 4

______________________

Techno had been the first child of Philza. He got his pink hair from one of his father's reletives. He got his eyes from his mother, Kristin. But it was common for his family to be hybrids, making him a piglin hybrid.

But little did techno know,

He was going to have wings.

|

|

|

|

°

°

.

.

Techno woke up with a huge pain in his back but he didn't mind. He thought it was because he slept in his chair while he was trying to reading his Greek book (didn't expect that, huh?). He got up, and just went downstairs. He found his dad making food for him and his sons and his baby sister's milk. Philza noticed techno and greeted him.

Mornin' son. Have you slept?
Phil asked him.

Good I guess but my back hurts.

He replied.

Phil took note of it and knew what was happening. He turned the stove off and  Wilbur came downstairs and was now following Techno to the table while Phil was shaking the bottle of milk for €}$^×.

Wilbur started to talk while chewing.

You have no idea how freeks owt schrat was when he fuund out about me beeng a serin!
Will said, still stuffing food in his mouth.

Gross, Wilbur! Swallow your food before you start rambling!
Techno said but he felt the pain again and stopped talking.

Phil was feeding €}$^× and when techno stopped talking, he told Wilbur something.

Will, feed you sister for now and wash the dishes,please. Techno come with me.
Phil said, handing Will his sister and she started playing with his free hand.

Wilbur groaned because he can't fight against his dad.

Phil took Techno's arm and dragged him to his room.

Wha-
Techno was about to  asked but was cut off.

Let me take a look at your back, Techno.
Phil said sternly.

Techno followed the order and took his t-shirt and Phil looked at it.

I knew it!
Phil's eyes were filled with excitement.

What is it?
Techno was confused on why his dad was happy.

You are growing wings Techno!
Phil said while clasping his hands together.

Techno was now happy about his wings but was interuppted with another pain in his back making him scream. Phil noticed and put his hands in his shoulder.

It's okay, this is part of it. It'll be over soon.
Phil reassured his son.

They were both lucky that the room they were in were soundproof. If Wilbur or his sister were to hear him, they would immediately go to Phil's room.

Techno was breathing heavily and the bone of his wings started to rise from his back causing him some pain. Phil was calming him down as the wing bones were moving upwards, as blood came out.

Phil didn't care about the blood getting in the floor, he can clean it up later.

Timeskip.

Only 10 minutes more and it was over. Phil was ruffling his oldest son's hair as the feathers of his wings were growing.

Techno had passed out due to how little sleep he got and the pain making him unconscious.

Phil felt so proud of his son. But he also missed his wife. His wife had her own job to do not because of money, no they had too much of that already. But for balance, because his wife Kristin was the god of death. She needs to send souls to the afterlife.

Techno's wings were now fully grown but due to him being still a child, it will still grow bigger as he ages. He had a white wings and when Phil touched his son's feathers, they were very soft and he could tell they were sensitive.

Phil had put techno in his bed for the time being and went downstairs.

He did not expect it to be this.

Phil's eyes widened as he saw his son and baby daughter asleep on the couch. The dishes were cleaned so it was a relief for him. He awed at the seen of his daughter asleep on his son's lap while his hands were around here.

Phil grabbed some towel, a bucket of water and hydrogen peroxide to remove the blood on his floor and carpet.

________________

Wilbur is nextttttttt

Please give me ideas for Phil's experience on how he grew his wingsssss ;-;