Snap 1/2

Prompt: Tommy  breaks.

He had enough. He was so tired of them. He already lost everything and everyone. And he tried to be friends with them but they always think that he was never good enough.

There is something he never told them though. He had already so much magic stored in him if he were to release it, his physical body might be destroyed. And of course is greatly controlled by his emotions. He was controlling himself from hurting all of them. He tried his best to befriend all the people in the region but they always think that he was a problem.

At that point, he had enough. He knew after his exile, Techno Phil will blow the nation and his brother will say that HE had betrayed him. But the truth is that he was trying his best to suppress the feeling of bloodshed. But he can't just hold it forever. The feeling was growing so much stronger ever since Wilbur blew the old L'manburg up.

-------------------
It was time. He couldn't control the feeling anymore. He felt like he needed bloodshed. He wanted to hear screams of the enemies he had created. Most especially the blood of technoblade and Philza. They were the people who caused the most pain to him. The only person who actually cared for him was Tubbo and recently Ranboo.

Hey tubbo.
Tommy talked to the boy.

Is there anything you need, Tommy?
Tubbo asked the blonde. He would do anything to make himself redeemed of his decisions to exile him.

Can you ummm, go the nether? I had some things I forgot in there and I put it all in a chest.
Tommy was half lying. There were things in the nether but not in the chest. It'll give him more time. He didn't want his only friend to see him so broken.

--------------------
A large crater was at the middle of the nation. And withers that had been created by Phil were everywhere. There was a lot of fighting. And Tubbo was still in the nether. Or so he thought. He grabbed a sharp knife that had been given to him as a gift for his 16th birthday that no one but Tubbo and Fundy remembered. He was now face to face with Technoblade. The blonde just stared at the hybrid.

I didn't know you could actually be intimidating. And where is Tubbo?
The piglin hybrid said while pointing his crossbow at him.

Phil walked behind technoblade and noticed Tommy.

Tommy.
Phil said while making a sad face. He knew what he did. It was the reason why he chose to be with Wilbur, after all.

Are you gonna talk?
Techno raises a brow while looking at the object he was holding.

Are you serious about fighting me?
Techno taunted him, knowing that he would win. But his expression changed when he saw the blonde's eyes.

The blue eyes he once had were no longer there, but two dead glowing eyes were now staring at the hybrid and the winged man.

Tommy spinned the small blade in his hand and pointed it at the two.

I had enough of both of you.
Tommy said but his voice sounded dead.

Meanwhile Tubbo was hiding in the shadows while watching his own friend. He was both shock and scared at the way he was acting. He hid so no one could see him.

Do you think I care about this country? You are a dumbass if you believe that lie! No, I lost my care in this stupid, Goddamn nation when it was first blown up idiots.
Tommy said coldly at them and he had proceeded to dash at them.

He had pierced the blade to the winged man's wing causing him to back away.

I am done with all of you treating me like I am some kind of problem!
Tommy shouted, causing the other people fighting to stop and look at the scene.

I have been trying to befriend everyone in this stupid region but none of you even accepted it! Only Ranboo and Tubbo were the people who were there for me!
Tommy shouted with tears threatening to spill out.

I was holding so much back just to be safe! But you all had to just hurt even more! You all have no idea how much my stupid head wants to just....... Fucking kill all of you! I wanted to be with both of you again, instead you all keep avoiding me!
Tommy said while tears runs down his face.

I..........
Phil started but Tommy suddenly fell to the ground.

Tommy?!?!
Tubbo ran towards him and put a hand on his back while Techno stood still.

Tommy started coughing aggressively and felt an urge to vomit, and so he did. Tubbo was traumatized of what the blonde threw up.

Blood. Lots of lots of blood.

Tommy! Please! Don't do this to me!
Tubbo screamed his name while hugging the weak boy.

No can d-do, t-tubs.
He said weakly as his eyes began going more dull.

The energy I have is too much.... My body can't survive it.
He said as he leaned in the brown haired boy's shoulder.

Meanwhile everyone stared at the scene. They saw the boy's crying and yelling the blonde's name telling him not to close his eyes. They saw the winged man's tears fall down his face. They saw the blonde boy, dying.

Hey Phil....
He said weakly.

Y-yeah?
Phil asked while willing his face.

I know where big sister is! And she said she'll take care of me after this.
Tommy said to him while everyone eyes widened and some with confusion.

And with that.....

Tommyinnit died from overused of Mana.