Types of Wings

This will all imply in all chapters that have winginnit or wing sleepy Bois Inc, ok?

There are different types of wings. The amount of pain and time growing your wings depends on the type of wings you'll get.

Normal white or angelic wings
- it last about 2-3 hours when growing.
Due to it's smooth and soft feathers, it won't hurt that much but would still do. It's size can be the size of 100 cm.

Raven wings
- it is a very dark black color.Lasts about 1-2 hours when growing. Like the normal wings, it will hurt a bit. But the size is 2-3 meter. Once you get older, it will lighten.

---------------------------

Demon wings
-its bone wings are black while the inner part is dark red. last about 5-7 hours when growing. Due to it's sharp edges and rough texture, it will hurt because it will feel like someone is digging a knife at your back. There also different types of demon wings depending on how much power your body can store in hell.
(yes you can you  actually go to the fiery depths of hell if you are a demon or have a strong heat and fire resistance potions.)

-Regular demon wings
Will hurt like someone is digging a knife in your back. Will take 1-2 hours.

-Guardian demon wings (Wings of the royal guards in hell have)
Is thinner than normal demon wings but longer. It will feel like a tearing your flesh apart. Takes 2 hours.

Royal demon wings
It is bigger and wider than normal wings and easily detected. Unlike the other wings, Someone actually has to cut your back to release the wings to grow. The time depends on how fast they want to cut it.

-Rhinestone demon wings
These wings are very rare and only a descendant of the rhinestone family can have which is also rare. Only 3 rhinestone family members have those wings, all being turned to a member of the royal family. The 3 person is the current person who is the ruler of hell. Takes 6 hours. It is the biggest wings in demon history. It will feel like your back is being sawn open and a lot of blood will come out.

------------------------------
Phoenix wings
-Currently only one person has these wings, rumoured to be a reincarnation of a fallen adepti(lol). Will take 5-7 hours. Due to it being made out of fire, it will hurt like you are being burned. The length will increase as the person grows and stops when reach in adulthood. It is coloured like a burning fure.

Arch angel wings
- it is a bit lighter than raven wings and looks like normal angel wings. Because people who these wings were evolved into the second strongest wings in history being phoenix wings in first. Only two people remain because of the others either being killed by angels or never become one.

Bee wings
Applies to Bee hybrids and during its growth, the person will most likely eat more honey than usual.
______________________

Don't worry I will be doing a chapter in each SBI member+ Tubbo.