Sub goal Chaos

Prompt: Philza set a sub goal that he instantly regret making.

_________________

Welcome chat!
Philza greeted the viewers in his stream.

Why is the sub goal so high?

Hello Dadza!

Philza Minecraft!!!!!

WOOOOOO!!!

Good question, I am actually thinking about something that the other people in the house will probably kill me for....
Phil said looking at the the camera as he scratch the back of his neck.

But I can only tell you when we reach it!
Phil said to the chat and they started spamming.

Guys, let's reach it and make the people in his house murder him!

Why Dadza?!?!!

IS DADZA SCAMMING US?!?!

Philza just laughed at his chat and there were multiple 200 tier 1 subs gifted to him.

Holy shit, thank you Rickroll9725 for the gifted subs!
Phil said and yes, he was serious. He was going to be killed by his family if he reaches his sub goal of 30000 subs.

Timeskip

It had been 2 hours since he started the stream and his sub goal was 29426/30000.
He looked at the number and was his face was shocked and a little nervous.

C-chat! Are you sure you want to reach that sub?!?! You might think about it before gifting!
Phil was now trying his chat to stop gifting but it only made his viewers gift 200 subs.

C-CHAT! YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW IF ITS A SCAM! AHAHAHhahaha....
At this point, it was only 30 subs away from the goal.

30 minutes passed and it was only 10 subs and Phil was relieved that no one was gifting anymore....

Or so he thought.

Dreamwastaken gifted 100 subs!

Phil looked at the counter and paused his game, then put his head on his table.

WHY DREAM?!?!
Phil yelled.

Phil continued to bang his head in the table and the chat was going crazy.

Yesssss dreammmmm!

What will happen now?

He looks so sad 😂😂!!!

Pog!

Phil stopped and prepared himself to talk.
He moved his mic closer to him and said.

You motherfuckers, how are your parents not locked you account. I thought you wouldn't reach that. You dirty little shitheads.

At that point, the mods had to set the chat to sub only.

Okay, the reason why I made the sub goal high is because I had this stupid fucking idea to.....
Phil paused.

I mean, you guys call me Philza Minecraft, right?

And I thought it would be funny if I change my last name, Watson.... To Minecraft....
He finished. Little did he know his sons were watching and ran straight to his room. Without caring that he was still streaming.

Phil's door was busted open and Wilbur ran in and starting shacking him.

Keep in mind that the social media thinks that the whole family thing was a joke. They did not know that they are actually living together. They didn't know that the three people who are supposed to be the children on the joke, were his adopted sons.

WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE OUR NAMES TO A GAME?!!!!
Wilbur yelled and philza's chat was going crazy.

Wilbur?!?!

4/4 SBI FINALLY!!!

ITS NOT A JOKE?!?

Techno, Tommy. Please, get him off me....
Phil started getting dizzy with the shaking.

Should of thought about making our last names a video game then.
Techno said, though he wasn't in camera view.

Yeah! Oldza!
Tommy yelled while crossing his arms.

I'm sorry! I didn't know they would actually do it!
Phil said while trying to make his middle child stop.

Wilbur ended up giving Phil the silent treatment.

Techno was being called Techno Minecraft everytime he streams.

Tommy was teased by Tubbo at schools but his classmates were amazed that his dad was now Philza Minecraft himself and was the talk of his school.

#Minecraftfamily was number 1 in trending for a weeks.