More than one reason

Leaving....

Tommy gave up.

The discs were nothing to him....

Why would he care for the fake ones if the real discs were in his ender chest.

There were very different from the real ones, too.

The real ones were one of the two only copies of the original. Meaning there were only one duplicate which was given to Tommy, and the original were kept in the castle of his friend.

The fake discs that he made a war were only there so that no one would take the real ones.

Even the music they produce were different.

The real discs sounded more dark and slowed.

The real discs he has were not only rare, but also very historical.

Those were passed down to each royal family generations and the copies were given to those the royal family member's allies.

If you are asking who the person who knows about this...... Well it's only Tommy and....

Ranboo

Timeskip

Tommy had put all the things he needs for the journey his about to do.

He was going to leave at midnight because he knew everyone would either be asleep or doing something in their houses.

He grabbed some food, water and some jacket because he would be passing by Techno's house to get where needed to go. And of course invisibility potions so that they won't see him.

Tommy had sneeked out of his house and ran towards outside of l'manburg. He almost got seen by ghostbur but managed to not be seen by his ghost brother.

Another Timeskip.

He arrived at the place he was exiled in.
It had brought him a lot of memories he never wanted to remember.

So he dashed to the direction to his oldest brother's house.

Once he arrived there, he puts the jacked on himself and began walking on the cold snow.

When Tommy was near Techno's house, he saw that the light was on and two figures were there too. He had no choice but to drink the invisibility potions he had.

He had to because he knows they were observant. But what he did know was his footsteps were in the snow and Phil looked outside, and saw it.

Phil POV

Me and Techno were just talking about what resources we should get tomorrow. While talking, I felt a presence near me. Techno looked at me confused on why I stopped talking and I looked outside.

There were footprints on the snow.

Techno, I think someone is near us....

What do you mean, Phil
He asked me.

He also glanced outside and saw the footprints were and saw a figure walking to Ranboo's house.

There's someone heading to Ranboo's house, Phil....
Techno answered.

We both quietly opened the window and closed the lights because he said that the light was giving us away.

We watched as the figure knocked on Ranboo's door and it opened revealing the hybrid.

Then we heard them talk.
It was not that loud but we can hear it.

I wanted to say that I won't be seeing you for a while.....
The person said. His voice was similar to Tommy but I didn't bother it.

Then me and techno heard that the person was going because he had to go to his allies and fight with them.

No one POV

What about your discs?!?!
Ranboo said a little bit too loud and causing the raven man and the piglin hybrid to immediately ran out of the cottage and run towards them.

Tommy saw them and was about to runaway but Ranboo grabbed his arm.

What about Tubbo, what about Ghostbur?!?!
Ranboo asked him while tightly holding Tommy's arm.

Ranboo I know they sent you here not just because to be away of the danger in there....
Tommy said. By that time The two people were already there.

What do you mean, danger?
Techno asked him.

Tommy, they sent me here to be safe and watch over you....
Ranboo said to Tommy.

You should check your memory book,

Ranboo.

Tommy was suddenly covered in snow and when the three males were able to see again,

He was gone.