Wilbur's magestic wings

(I just randomised this-)
Ages:

Phil 26

Techno 8 ( 4 mins older,)

Wilbur 8

€}$^× 6

Tommy 1
___________________

Wilbur was amazed by his older brother's wings when he found out.

€}$^× always touches Techno's feathers and when he and his sister are the only one in the house, both of them will be asleep while €}$^× is covered with his wings. And when Wilbur finds them like that, he would tease him non stop. And when Tommy was born, their mother had died while giving birth. They were all sad but they wanted their new baby brother to not have the sense of guild because of his mother's death. They had named him Tommy.

Present time.......

Wilbur just finished his homework when his back started to hurt. Wilbur thought it was because he was laying on ground while doing his work ( am I the only one who does that?) and ignored it. He puts all his things in his bag so that he won't have to panic the next week of school.

Wilbur went downstairs and saw techno trying to fold his wings but failing. Wilbur knew what happens to your wings when you suprise or scare them, he knew it because he scared Phil once and his wings went out of control. He decided to do it to techno too.

He was lucky that his younger sister and baby brother are there so that if his brother will try to chase him, both of his baby siblings  will wake up and he knew that techno has big soft spot for them.

So he snuck up behind the piglin hybrid and was preparing for his plan. Sadly, it was ruined by a stinging pain in his back causing him to fall over to his brother.

Techno was about to tell but he remembered that his sister was asleep.

Techno......!
Wilbur said as the huge pain in his back had worsen.

Techno was now aware of what was happening so he tried to comfort him.

Hey will, it's okay.... You're growing wings... Let me call dad and make sure not to make any noises? Ok?
Techno asked him to which Wilbur nodded and he headed to his father's room to tell the situation.

Dad!
Techno said as he ran inside the raven man's room.

What is it, bud?
Phil asked as he took his headphones off. Techno saw he was live and was lucky he was out of the frame.

His growing his wings!
Phil's eyes widened and hurriedly said his goodbye to his viewers and turned off his computer.

Now, both of them were at Wilbur's side. Phil said to Techno to watch his sister and baby brother while he watches his brother and his son obeyed and went downstairs.

D- Dad, it h- hurts.....
The kid said weakly.

I know, I know but you have to endure it. It only lasts a hour, okay?
Phil said while calming the kid and Wilbur was sobbing to his father's chest because of the pain. Unlike Techno's, he was an avian. Phil can see the light blue of feathers slowly growing along with light brown.

His wing bones were now growing and Wilbur hissed in pain and put his head into in father's chest while grabbing on his shirt. Phil didn't mind because Techno also did it.

Timeskip

Crimson blood was now on the ground while his son was crying and Phil knows he will ran out of energy because of the pain. He only had 2 minutes left.

Phil heard his other son saying something that calmed both Phil and Wilbur down.

NO! DON'T BITE MY WING!!!! ITS NOT FOOD! THE FOOD IS LITERALLY IN THE SPOON IN MY HAND!!!!

TOMMY DON'T YOU DARE SPIT THE MILK OUT! TOMMY, NO. NO TOMMY. BAD.

AHHHHH THERE MILK ON MY WINGS!!!!

NO €}$^×, MY FEATHERS ARE NOT FOOD!!!!

PLEASE JUST SWALLOW THE FOOD, €}$^×!!!

TOMMY, YOU ARE A TODDLER! HOW DO YOU EVEN NOT WANT MILK?!?!?!!!!?

After all the yelling from Techno, both of them heard giggles from both of the babies downstairs. Wilbur laughed a little and passed out.

Phil puts Wilbur on the bed, making sure that the wings were laid in the soft part of the bed and went downstairs to grab the cleaning supplies.

This was TOO much for him.

Every single corner of the kitchen had food in it. The table was covered in milk powder and milk. He looked around and saw Tommy sleeping while Techno was holding him,also asleep.

He looked at Techno's side and saw his baby daughter making the grabby hands to him.

He picked her up and €}$^× started to try to talk.

D-d-a-a--a-d!
The toddler said as she clapped her smol hands.

Phil just looked at her.

D-d- DADA!!!!
She said again while sticking her tounge out.

Phil was overjoyed. His daughter just said her first words! And it was Dada!

All the stress he has from what he was about to clean the kitchen was gone. All because his daughter had learned to talked.

And of course, when Phil looked at what his daughter had in her mouth.....

There was a small piece of Techno's feather in her mouth.

Pffft. C'mon. Your brother's feather isn't food, you know.
Phil said as he removed the feather from the toddler's mouth

Looks like the chaos was worth it in the end.