Snap 2/2

Prompt: Alive or dead?

_________________

It had been a week and a half since Tommy had died. It was confusing for some of the members who just didn't know much about magic.

However, those who do understand it were shock. Some of those people were BBH (badboyhalo), Sapnap, Dream, Sam.

But three people were not only shock about the cause of the blonde's death, but also the last words. And it was Tubbo, Techno and Phil.

All the members had made a grave for him and in his funeral, they all had the chance to speak about him. Each one of them spoke about him being annoying and noisy, but he still cared after all the names he had been called. The teasing and fighting against him.

Tubbo was full on crying in the funeral. He had stepped down as the president. He also invited Techno and Phil to the funeral. The other members didn't mind them because they were his closest reletives. Phil was quietly sobbing seeing his own son die and he didn't even had the chance to spend time with him. He didn't even get a chance to make it up to him for not paying attention. He didn't got the chance to apologise for what he did.

Techno couldn't even look at the grave. But Phil knew he was at the state of guilt. He was shock. Yeah, he threatened to kill him multiple times but that was a joke. He only did it to him shut up. He joked about telling Tommy he would die a painful death. Now look where he was. He knew a lot about magic. When he was at the Hypixel region, he studied a lot of things about the history of it.

But what he was also thinking was about their lost sibling. They lost her when he was only 15. He remembered the house that they were staying at burned to the ground, seeing their 13 year old struggled to get herself out of the grasp of masked men. He remembered seeing his own father being blocked by some sort of shield while holding baby tommy in his arms. He remembered himself almost grabbing her but it was to late. They had disappeared while Phil was crying with his knees to the ground while hugging tommy protectively.

But how did he find her?

------------------------------

Tommy told everything that had happened to Wilbur and Schlatt.

Hey Tommy....I have a question for you.
Wilbur said to him.

What is it, Wilbur?
Tommy tilted his said.

Before I ask, I have to tell you something first.

Tell me then.

I am being resurrected.

The blonde's eyes widened as he heard that sentence.

And yo- our sister knew about how you died and asked if you would want us to live with both of them.

O-ofcourse!
Tommy answered him.

Oh and Schlatt, S)()+&!$ said to stop haunting their house. They know that you don't want to be alive but stop scaring them. Soon enough you might make them drop something important.

Fine.... But I'll make sure to scare them when they are not doing something important.

A/n note:

Sorry for not updating, I have an exam coming soon uhhhh

Blood for the blood goddess :)