What is Tommy's true strength? 1/2

Prompt: Takes place in Smp Earth And the Antarctic kingdom and business day are at war.

But they think Tommy is weak. (Still in family dynamic)

(Don's kill me I Changed some of the storyline here)

Ever since Tommy destroyed a highway in both of his family, war broke out between the two.

_______________________

Philza was so disappointed of his son. What was he thinking starting a war against his own family!??! 

He himself knew that they were better than him. Or so they thought. 

When Tommy ran away from them, he was staying with some friends. I mean the reason why he ran away was because he was the  "youngest and weakest child". The friends were people who trained him. The God of both contracts (Get it?) and chaos had been the main one to train him. She had also taught him about reading people. Even if it's by voice, face expression, or body movement. He had already been sneaking out the castle just to be trained and when he those reading skills, he found out that people pity him. Even his people. Once he tried reading the person who taught him but he just couldn't. She was the best at hiding the emotions, it almost feels like she doesn't have any.

Tommy was the only person who knows that the people in the Antarctic kingdom were his relatives. He didn't even tell him allies. 

The reason why Tommy started a war in the first place was because.......

He wanted to show them how strong he had become.

---------------------------------

Wilbur was confused of his younger brother's action. He knows Tommy well and most likely the closest to him than Techno or Phil. It was so weird that he, a 16 year old kid would start a war with them. Will knows Tommy wouldn't just start one so randomly, so why would he? Wilbur knew Tommy was sneaking out every night but didn't know where he goes. Tommy had told him that he was going to run away. 

_________________

Techno on the other hand, wanted answers. He was impressed how Tommy sneaks away without anyone knowing. If you have a sharp eye, you would see him but if you don't then he would pass by you. Techno was surprised on how he could make such good and believable lies to anyone who suspects him. He listened in to Wilbur and Tommy's conversation. Techno knew about who he was meeting. The Goddess who had been training him used to be a friend of his but they both became enemies, they both swore that if they see each other again, blood will be spilled. The question was, how and why would she train him? It didn't make sense. He was only 16 and now being trained by the most powerful God for combat. 

_________________

Tommy had already told his comrades the plan for the war. And he had told them to leave the rulers to him which left them to suspect but didn't question it. All he told them was to destroy as much of the place as possible. 

I recommend you read my other book it has some connection about 5 Characters :)