I never planned this.... 1/2

Prompt:
Tommy knew something that no one does, he knew the traitor was Eret. He knew they would lose to schlatt. He knew everything.
Takes place after tubbo got to be president

________________

I-i really don't know what to say!
Tubbo said at the podium.

Tommy was beside tubbo and saw Wilbur going to the button. Tommy silently put a grin on his face and no one was able to see it.

Flashback...

Will! Please! You can blow it all up, but please I can't lose you now!
We can run away again just like we ran away from Phil and techno!
Tommy begged his insane brother but he knew that he was a lost cause but he hoped that it would work.

After a few moments of deafening silence, Wilbur sighed and gave in.
Fine Tommy, let's run away from this shit hole. But tommy you have to promise me one thing.

What is it, Wilbur..?
Tommy asked nervously, he was worried.

They'll take control of me, Toms. They want me dead. But they can't make me kill myself, they want someone else. They forced me to always have this diamond sword with me. So what ever you do...
Wilbur paused his sentence and glanced at Tommy with sad eyes.

No one else is supposed to be there with me, tommy. I'll meet you at pogtopia toms.
Wilbur finished the statement.

Flashback ended.

Now it was time for the plan.
Then there was a buzz in Tommy's communicator but he didn't have time to look at it.

And then....

He heard the hiss of tnt meaning it was being light up.

Next thing the others knew, the country exploded with ashes surrounding the now crater country.

But something destroyed his plan. Their plan. The plan that would set he and his brother free.

He looked at the place where the bottom was and he saw the one person he hated the most.

Philza was there with a- the sword.

And Wilbur and he heard him say that he didn't want to hear.

KILL ME PHILZA! KILL ME!
STAB ME WITH THE SWORD!!
THEY ALL WANT ME DEAD!!
Wilbur shouted, he sounded crazy and he was indeed, crazy.

Nononononononono......
Tommy's head started to spin, god please he doesn't want this.

You're my son!
Phil yelled at him, it was wrong. Wilbur is his son, he can't do this. He can't.

You know how much work was put into this and all of it is gone! Kill me now!
Wilbur shouted back at his father.

No... Please don't...
Tommy whispered but it was too late.

He saw his father stab his older brother and they fell to the ground while his father was sobbing, hugging his dead brother while his wings touched the ground.

But he remembered something else too.

Techno was spawning withers.

Before he knew it, three withers were spawned. He had no more choice so, he quickly but silently ran away from the destroyed nation with tears threatening to fall from his eyes.