chapter two

Yeosang's pov.

I doesn't like the smell of alcohol but the club seemed to be cool.
Woo and I walked towards the bar and a black haired guy smiled brightly when he saw Woo, that must be San. He was really attractive but he wasn't my type.
He stood next to a taller man, who was also really attractive. He had lighter hair and he wore a white shirt. Woo noticed that I stared at the other man and hit my arm.

„That's the owner of the club.",he said and I was shocked. He seemed to be so young but he has a club, wow. We walked towards them and the taller man looked deep into my eyes and my heart began to racing faster. „Hello , I'm San and this is Seonghwa.", San said with a smile on his lips and I nodded. His name is so beautiful, it fits perfect, I mean he's beautiful. „He's Yeosang.",Woo said because he must have noticed that I was unable to say anything. San nodded and Seonghwa just looked at me, he just looked at me till a woman called his name and she had his full attention. I was jealous even when I don't know him. She kissed his lips and I looked away. 

„That's Yuna, his girlfriend.", Woo whispered and I want to know why he knows a lot about Seonghwa, maybe he's a friend of San. „Do you want to drink something?",the barkeeper asked me and I nodded. I was in a club so why not. He gave me a cocktail and I drank it. Woo asked me if it's okay when he's going somewhere with San and I shrugged my shoulders, it was kinda annoying that he asked me to come with him to a party, when he leaves me and goes instead with his sugar daddy somewhere. I could understand that, I mean he likes him but he left me alone in a club. I sat at the bar and the barkeeper talked with me. 

„So I'm Hongjoong.",he said and smiled at me. He was very nice. „I'm Yeosang.",I told him and we couldn't talk more cuz Seonghwa disturbed us. „I'm sorry but are you sure that you want to stay the night here talking with my barkeeper, I mean he needs to work and we could have some fun instead.", he said and winked. What does he mean with fun? I mean he has a girlfriend. I looked at Hongjoong who just looked away and pretended that I wasn't there. I sighed and stood up. I doesn't wanted to hang up with Seonghwa, I mean he has a girlfriend and the way he looked at me was kinda creepy. I wanted to leave the club but Seonghwa pulled me into a room, this must be a VIP room. He closed the door and pushed me on the couch.

„Do you really want to leave? We could have a lot of fun and I noticed how you looked at me.", he said and winked. He came closer and I wasn't sure what I should do. His arms stayed next to me on the couch and he was so close. I was nervous because I never was so close to someone except of Wooyoung because he's my best friend. „Are you afraid?", he whispered into my ear and licked over my jawline. I chuckled and he laughed. „Oh don't you want to have fun?", he asked and pretended to be sad but I didn't had a good feeling. He was very attractive and yes I wanted to kiss him and making out with him but he had a girlfriend and I don't wanted that she's sad when she would find out that Seonghwa cheated on her. 

„No one will find out what we're doing here." He really wanted to have fun with me. I still wasn't sure if it would be a good idea but then he kissed me and I couldn't resist, so I kissed him back and he smirked. He laid me down and hovered over me. „Enjoy it.",he said before he removed my clothes and I took off his shirt. Oh gosh he was so hot, I wanted to touch his abs so badly but I didn't dared to do it. „What are you afraid to touch me?", he asked and I noticed that my cheeks turned red. He smiled and laid his hand on my thigh. „Hm it's hot how you're laying under me naked. You turns me on and you know what you can be happy that I'm interested in having sex with you.", he told me and I knew that my ass would hurt the next day so bad. I heard that it would hurt when you're having sex with a man and I was sure that his dick is huge and I was right. He took off his pants and I could clearly see that he was ready to fuck me. I chuckled and he kissed me. He licked over two fingers and inserted them into my hole. „Agh-shit", I couldn't do anything except of moaning. When he was finish with fucking me with his fingers, he inserted his dick and hadn't mercy. He fucked me hard and fast. I moaned lustful even when I was in pain. He was so good.

————————————————————

I'm sorry that it escalated so early ups. 

I hope you like it so far.🌱