chapter fifteen

Seonghwa's pov.

„Se-Daddy.." Oh his moans are music for me.
„What?" „Ugh...fuck me please..."
I smirked and I laid him on the bed and hovered over him.
„Oh Yeosang enjoy it." I took off his clothes and he laid just in boxer shorts under me.
I began to massage his dick and he moaned.

„No fuck me...don't touch me like that..."
I let out a laughter and he bit onto his lip.
I removed his shorts and pumped his dick up and down.
It's another feeling to have sex with a boy.

„Daddy...agh...faster." „Oh Yeo don't stop moaning." I began to fuck him with my fingers and he screamed.
Oh yes...
„I-" „Tell me what you want." „I want your dick inside me..."
„Hm don't dare to cum before me."
He nodded and I took off my boxer.

I pushed my dick inside him and he digged his nails in my back.
„Agh-Daddy..." „You're so tight Yeo...oh shit."
I kissed him and he kissed me back.
Oh god what is he doing with me...
He drives me crazy.

He was so tight but he felt so good.
„Da-Daddy-" „Oh yesss Yeo I know."
I fucked him harder and faster. I pulled my dick out of his hole and pushed my full length into him. He moaned lustful and I did it too.
I wanted to feel him more so I turned him around and fucked him from behind.

It was so hot how I could look at his pretty ass. I slapped his ass and he moaned.
„Daddy please..." I pushed my dick inside him and hold his pelvis. My pelvis hit his and I was close. I pumped his dick while I fucked him and he was sweating a lot.
He grabbed the bedsheets and I felt his dick twitching in my hand. He released his juice and he fell on the bed.

I was still into him and didn't came...
„Yeo!", I groaned and he bit onto his lip.
„I'm sorry Daddy but I couldn't held it any longer..." I pulled my dick out of him and he whined. „Can you put your dick again in me?"
His face turned red and I smirked.
„Sure...come on suck my dick." His eyes widened and he nodded slightly.
He kneeled down and he grabbed my dick.

„I never did that..." I looked down and sighed.
„Just put my dick into your mouth..."
He licked over my tip and looked into my eyes. „Agh- don't look at me like that..."
He smirked and began to suck my dick harder.
I pushed my dick into him and he choked.
I hit his throat. He still looked at me and sucked my dick.
He licked over my dick and just had my tip into his mouth. He pumped my dick up and down and I put my head back.

My dick twitched into his mouth and he swallowed my juice. I laid me down and Yeo rested his head on my chest.
I looked into his eyes and he kissed my neck.
„I needed that..." he looked with his innocent eyes at me and I smiled at him.
„to have sex with you Yeo." His face turned red and I kissed his cheek.
„Should we shower together?" He nodded and we went into the shower.

The water dropped on our bodies and Yeo looked so stunning. He's really beautiful and I hope he knows that. I took the shampoo and began to put the shampoo into his hair. He stood with his back to me. „What-" „I want to wash your hair." He nodded and I spread the shampoo into his hair.

He turned around and began to drove with his hand over my body. He also wanted to wash me... I looked at him and his face was a bit red.
I cupped his face and kissed him. „You're so beautiful." His eyes sparkled and he smiled.
„You too Se-Daddy." „Just call me Daddy when we're having sex." I winked and he nodded.

We went out of the shower and I put a towel around him. He smiled and we put our clothes on.
„Can we cuddle now?" „Uh sure..."
I was a bit overwhelmed because I thought he still want that I leave his apartment.
We laid into his bed and cuddled.

„Seonghwa?" „Hwa." „Hwa? Uh somehow I like you but sometimes you scare me so much that I'm scared of you..." He told me and I cupped his face.
„I don't wanted to scare you. I really like you." He looked at my lips and I kissed him then.
He rested his head again on my chest and closed his eyes. „I heard something..."
„That Yuna is missing? I broke up with her and I don't know where she is now..."
„Why did you broke up with her?"
„Because of you Yeosang." He smiled shyly and kissed me softly. I love his lips so much.

„Hm what do you think when we're going on a date tomorrow?"
He looked at me and parted his lips.
Doesn't he want to date me?

——————————-

That's a longer chapter-
I'm sorry I'm not good in writing smut🥲