chapter thirteen

Yeosang's pov.

I was so afraid that Woo would find it out.
„Ok then just talk with me about it when you can ok?" I nodded and hugged him tightly.
He's literally the best friend in the world.

I laid my head onto his chest and we cuddled.
I'm so happy that he's there for me even when I can't talk about my problem.
I'm too afraid that Seonghwa would do something bad again...

———————-

In the last days nothing really happened.
Woo doesn't talked with San because he thought he would be a bad friend when he talks with San. I said that's ok because I'm feeling better and it was a good decision that I blocked Seonghwa. He couldn't contact me and I was so relieved.
Somehow I like him, I mean the sex with him was so good and he was so caring.

„Ah Yeo...I wanted to meet with San...he wrote me and...and you know I ignored him..." I laughed and nodded.
„Go and meet him. I'm fine." He hugged me and kissed my cheek.
„Thank you." I shook my head and he got ready to meet San.

„Ugh Woo?"
„What? Do I look ugly?"
„No no you're pretty but I think I'm going home...I was a long time here..."
He smiled and nodded.
„If you want to stay here then you can stay but if you really want to go then can you go. It's your decision Yeo and you know I'm always there for you."
„You're my best friend Woo." We hugged us and I began to pack my clothes.

I walked home and I was so relieved that Seonghwa doesn't stand in front of my apartment. I unlocked the door and laid my stuff on the couch. I washed my hands and wanted to go into my bedroom...

————————

It's very short I know but I'll update again!