chapter fourteen

Seonghwa's pov.

All the days I couldn't contact him and I was so angry. Why does he blocked me? I couldn't understand that.
He shouldn't have done that...

„Mingi?" „What?" „I need your help." „What should I do?" „You know...I have the key to Yeosang's apartment and I want to install cameras in every room. Can you get the cameras for me?" „Huh? Isn't that too much?"
„No!"
„Ok I'll do it we see us later."

I hung up and laid my phone on the kitchen counter. Yeo won't know about that.
I were into his apartment but it was empty so he just could be by Wooyoung and that was good.
I have enough time to install the cameras but just when Mingi wastes no time.
Sometimes he's really lazy ugh but he always does what I ask him to do.

I have everything planned. Yeosang should know that he can't ignore me that easy.

—————————-

„Hwa?" I turned around and Mingi stood there. I smiled and he gave me the cameras.
„Can you help me installing them? You're here so..." „Ok but just this time."
We started installing them in every room and when we were finish Mingi left Yeosang's apartment and I was still there.

I walked in every room and tested if the cams are working. I got every recording on my Laptop and I could see every room.
That will be a lot of fun.

I put my Laptop into my car and went back into his apartment. I laid into his bed and got an idea...

I took off my clothes except of my boxer shorts and waited for Yeosang. San told me that Woo is going to meet him and that Woo told him that Yeo will going back home...

I heard the door opened and heard footsteps coming closer to his bedroom.
The door opened and Yeosang's eyes widened. His heart raced faster and his lips slightly parted.
His hands began to shake and he just looked at me.
„Hello Yeosang..." „Go!" He shouted at me oh oh that's not good...
he went out of the room and came back with a knife and his phone in his hands.
„Leave or I'll call the police." I laughed sarcastically and shook my head.
He wanted that I leave but I won't do it.

I stood up and pulled him closer to me.
I took the knife and laid it on the desk.
„I have a better idea." He took a deep breath and I noticed that it was hard for him to not look down. He likes my dick.
I pushed him against the wall and his phone dropped.
He turned his head away and I pressed my pelvis against his and I could feel how is dick grew into his pants.

„Hm Seonghwa..." „Oh Yeo...call me Daddy." I bit into his earlobe and he let out a moan.
He doesn't tried to escape.
His hands grabbed my hair and he looked deep into my eyes.
He wants it too...

—————————-

Huh yeah...👀