Chapter 2: Another Fine Addition

First Sister walked into her quarters on the Dominix. Here, she liked to keep trophies of the Jedi she had slain.

Hung on the walls were lightsabers of the Jedi she had killed. It was a bit of a hobby of hers, despite the fact it was quite similar to something the late Separatist General Grievous did as well.

Normally, Jedi lightsabers were supposed to be destroyed, but she had the authority to override that.

She hung Master Kcaj's lightsaber on the wall.

She hung them up in the order she had slain them in. The Jedi she had slain at the Temple were first, with Master Kcaj's lightsaber being at last.

Among the sabers hung on the wall were Oppo Rancis, Luminara Unduli, and Ferren Barr (who had been a notoriously annoying thorn in Vader's side at Mon Cala).

Not to mention the countless Padawans she had slain that she never got the names of.

She had killed more Jedi than any other Inquisitor. Ever since she had been expelled from the Order, she had hopelessly wandered, looking for a purpose.

She was now sure she had found it.

Going back to the Temple had been her best decision yet. The satisfaction of getting to take revenge on the ones who turned her backs on her felt invigorating.

And the looks on their faces when she struck them down had made it all the more satisfying.

Shocked. Confused. Their last thoughts had been of why Vader, the clones, and herself had betrayed them.

But they had it coming for them.

From the moment they expelled her, the desire for revenge had begun to eat away at her. Every day that went by, she had gotten angrier, and more confused, as to why they would do such a thing.

And soon, the desire to cave to the feeling of revenge began to grow.

And she gave in.

And that was when Ahsoka Tano had truly died.

She let out a smile. She knew she made the right choice. She was helping the Empire bring peace, justice, freedom, and security to the Galaxy. Not to mention the personal benefits of being able to feed her appetite for revenge.

She unclipped her own main lightsaber from it's belt and took a look at it.

It was much different than the sabers used by other Inquisitors. It was simple, and still a basic lightsaber, albiet with a curved hilt.

She had no need for those spinny-death-blades wielded by the other Inquisitors. They were just far too easy to rely on too much. First Sister did not entertain herself with such weaknesses. She used the Force and her sabers to any possible advantage. She had never lost a battle. She was the last person Vader would send out until he was forced to take it personally. Not to say that Vader never did any dirty work himself.

Sometimes, it wasn't the Jedi she'd be dealing with. Sometimes she'd just have to waste her time crushing a silly insurrection. Something told her that was probably going to be her next assignment, unless Vader found enough Jedi within the next few hours for her to go hunt.

Honestly, she was starting to think that the Empire could get rid of the rest of the Inquisitorius as she herself could just hunt down the Jedi no problem. But alas, the Galaxy was just too big.

She was good at her job regardless, however.

She had had enough for today. She had to go to bed now, as did everyone else on the ship.

She changed into her long-sleeved undershirt and long underwear, and got into bed.