~The Outburst~

She walked into her apartment in the lower levels of Coruscant.

It was no more than an abandoned room, which she wasn't even sure she was allowed to be in.

She had gotten into some sort of routine by now. She lived by scavenging some junk from junkyards, and she worked for some yellow Twi'Lek man name Rada, who sold the scrap, and thankfully gave her a fair percentage of the pay. She could tell he was just about as well off as she was (which was, to put it mildly, not very well off).

Once she got enough money, she was getting off the planet. However, Coruscant still had it's uses. It was far too easy to get some sort of rudimentary job here, due to the sheer population. On somewhere like Alderaan or Pantora, she may as well already have died of starvation.

So she had to get enough money to somehow sustain herself on another planet, get a job and a home, and make a living. Force knows how she'd be able to do that.

She sighed.

If only they weren't so ignorant, she thought. All they did was just sit around on their fancy chairs while getting my Master and I to do all the hard work. And maybe Master Kenobi, too.

She was really starting to grow a distaste for the Jedi. The conditions down here were so poor, but NOBODY in the Jedi Order could help them!?!?

Why do they let all this happen!?!? Ahsoka thought. All this ignorance in the Jedi council, and all this blabbering about in the Senate!! Maybe if we actually had a bunch of people just making the right descisions, then maybe we could actually start making progress!!

She clenched her fist in anger, sitting on her bed.

They're hypocrites, she thought, ALL OF THEM ARE HYPOCRITES!!!

They betrayed me when I needed them the most!!

Why would they do that!?

I've given MY LIFE to the Order? And for what? To just sit back and get expelled!?

No, that's not who we are. Or at least not who I am. Not anymore.

Her fists were clenched beside her in anger, and she let out an audible angry grunt.

Why!? Just WHY!? They're blind, they're idiots! I trusted them and they betrayed me!

Ugh, even my Master was fed up with them, at least he actually makes sense!

She was right. She always knew that her Master would do the right thing. Always.

Or at least he tried to. Sometimes his foolishness got the best of him, though.

She missed him. She missed him a lot.

But not enough to turn back to the Jedi.

How long is it before they betray him too!? She thought. His obvious relationship with Padmé certainly won't help.

Ugh, they're just going to leave him behind. Just like they left me behind.

Just why would they do this! I don't understand!!

They wronged me!! They care about nobody but themselves!

I... I...

I hate them!!

I HATE THEM!!!!

"NYGHHAAA!"

She let out an angry yell and threw her hands to her side.

The mirror in the room shattered.

She then looked at her hands, realizing what she had done.

No, she thought, no. Not doing that again. Never. Not even thinking about the Jedi anymore. Done. Nope. This isn't happening again.

She sighed, and got in bed. She hoped she could at least sleep easy.

Of course, she knew she wouldn't.