22| Mr. Blue Eyes

This is one of our favorite chapters yet I hope you have a tissue box with you, this chapter is a roller coaster.

I sit down on the bed, a soft blanket hangs around my shoulders as I play with the new doll I was given

I sit down on the bed, a soft blanket hangs around my shoulders as I play with the new doll I was given. I named her Enver, because I want her to be strong like the real Enver is.

I miss her, the Blue Eyed Man says that I'll get to see her soon, but when? I look up as he enters the room, offering me a small smile. He takes a seat on a chair near me, his eyes watching me. I look at him, a little scared.

He seems to sense that, and returns to his desk. A knock on the tall doors interrupts the silence. The Blue Eyed Man stands, and he looks scared too. An older man walks in, his greying hair shining under the lights. He looks mean, like he could hurt me. I'm up on my feet and backing into a corner.

I hug Enver close as the old man stares at me, I wish she was here to protect me. "Son, you need to take care of this thing." the man speaks mean words to the Blue Eyed Man. I'm confused about what's going on so I bring the blanket closer to me. "It shouldn't be in your office longer than necessary."

The Blue Eyed Man looks back at me but he also suddenly seems mad. "Father you need to leave."

"Boy I am serious, this is laying us off, we have things that need to be done."

His scary voice reminds me of Papa. He used to yell at me just like that. I don't like to think about my Papa.

He was a scary man he used to say mommy died because of me, and the older man is acting just like him.

The Blue Eyed Man looks at me, and it's like he can sense my fear. He looks at his father again, this time even more angry.

"We will discuss this later Father, but right now I need you out of my office," he points to the door but his eyes are locked on his fathers. The men are closer now, glaring at each other.

"You seem to be forgetting that I gave you everything, including the power you wield. Be more careful with whom you use as a target."

"And I think you're forgetting whose office this is," The Blue Eyed Man grits. "Out."

The old man stares at The Blue Eyed Man for a long time. Maybe they're having a staring contest, and maybe he lost because he is soon out the door.

The Blue Eyed Man looks tired, he runs a hand through his fluffy hair. I almost want to touch it. He looks and smiles at me, walking close by and kneeling down besides me.

His hand reaches up to wipe my tears, he has big hands. "There's no need to cry now, is there?" I don't feel scared by The Blue Eyed Man anymore, maybe it's because that's something Enver would say.