CHAP.15 - Movie night

JISUNG POV

The doorbell rang. He had completely forgotten that he had invited Felix over for the movie night. Luckily Felix was used to Jisung being a bit out of it so it wouldn't be a problem. Jisung just would've wanted to think about things alone but maybe it was good to talk about everything with someone. He heard his mother opening the door and sending Felix upstairs. "Hey, you okay bro?" Felix asked immediately when he entered the room. Evidently, Jisung looked really shocked or something. He told Felix about the situation with his parents and also spilled the tea about Jeongin dating someone. 

"So you'll be staying here after all? Or are you leaving for Malaysia?" Felix asked after Jisung had vented most of it out. "Well, our father supports us saying we can stay here with our grandmother. Mom wants us to leave with them but she literally just tried to make us feel guilty over the fact that she hasn't been with us enough." he sighed. Felix looked as if he was trying to understand the whole situation. "Maybe you should try to understand her too. She hasn't been able to spend time with you and your brother and after all, you're her children. And I'd like to know if you're talking about grandmother Joo-eun or Moon?" Felix tried to settle. "Gladly grandmom Moon. I know what you mean and I understand she must've missed us a lot. However, it never was our decision to stay in Korea back in the days. We all could've moved there or she could've found a job here. Now that I have a whole life here, I'm not willing to move." he answered feeling kinda irritated about the whole situation continuing: "But that's it. Could we now watch the movie?"

They decided to watch something that wouldn't demand much concentration as in Mean Girls 1&2. The whole time Jisung was thinking about how Felix had acted earlier during lunch break. He felt like he had nothing to lose so he just asked: "So, is there something going on between you and Changbin?" Felix got red in under a few seconds and didn't really know what to answer. "Well, I don't really know. We've been hanging a lot lately and I might have a slight crush on him. I'm just not sure if he feels the same way and to be honest, I'm not sure even about my own feelings. You know how I like basically everyone who says hi to me." Felix finally answered. Jisung smiled a little since he was glad Felix was having this kind of feelings towards Changbin. He had noticed Changbin looking at Felix in a certain way for months already. Then he proceeded to encourage Felix to do something about the situation: "I believe he might have the same kind of feelings. Maybe you should talk about it directly with him. Just say how you are feeling it would be so much clearer." "You're absolutely right and we both probably know I'm not going to be doing anything like that. It would be way too nerve-wracking. Since we are already talking about things like this I'd like to know what's going on between you and Minho or Hyunjin. I'm not quite sure which one you are playing right now." Felix contemplated. 

That question surprised Jisung. There had been so much going on lately that he hadn't been able to even think about his own feelings. Since everything else was a mess on his head so was this. Concerning Hyunjin he was quite sure it was just a friendship. When they had been on the dinner together he had thought about other things too but it just didn't seem rational. Hyunjin really was a thoughtful, kind and warm person towards Jisung. But if Jisung thought about Hyunjin as a boyfriend it didn't make any sense. Moving on to Minho Jisung felt his toes curling up and a warm wave going through him. It was extremely hard for Jisung to separate this feeling from the caring feeling he had with Minho. They were on a different level and knew each other's secrets. Jisung had absolutely no idea what he was feeling.

"To be honest I have no idea what I'm feeling. Hyunjin is just a friend, I'm quite sure about that. With Minho, I'm not that sure. I've shared many things with him and I really enjoy spending time with him. But I'm not quite sure I have a crush on him. Maybe, maybe not." he finally stated to Felix. Felix didn't seem quite satisfied with the answer but nodded and kept on watching the movie.