CHAP.37 - Games

MINHO POV

The older guys were playing some spin the bottle in the living room and Minho thought it would most likely be fun to play it with them. First, he just wanted to make sure everything ended well between Jisung and Hyunjin so he decided to just chat with Seungmin for a while. Felix and Changbin had also just arrived and been chatting near them with Daehwi and Sanha. After about twenty minutes when everyone was becoming a bit tipsy Jisung walked to Minho and hugged him from the back. "Thanks for talking with Hyunjin. This really took so much weight from my heart," Jisung whispered into his ear. Minho smiled slightly and nodded. "Now, go and play with Chan and the guys, you've been watching them for a while already," Jisung continued and moved up to Felix and Changbin. 

Minho felt really light at that moment because he knew Jisung must felt so much better right now. That made him feel happy as well. He sat in the ring on the floor with the guys. There were Bambam, Yugyeom, Channie and some other friends of Chan that Minho didn't really know. "Oh hey Minho! You wanna play with us?" Chan asked loudly immediately when he saw Minho. "Yeah, I guess that would be fun," Minho laughed. 

For the first rounds, nothing much happened. Most of them picked truths and the questions were kinda lame. However, the further the game went the dirtier the questions became. Everyone was constantly holding a beverage and the alcohol started really hitting them off. Bambam was definitely the loudest and came up with the weirdest possible questions. He had just asked Minho if he had ever been in friends with benefits kind of situation. Answer to that was obviously no. When Minho spinned the bottle and the bottle pointed straight to Yugyeom. Of course that crazy guys picked dare because he thought the game was boring otherwise. "Okay, so dare. I dare you to bite Bambam's ear lobe slightly and whisper I love you to his ear," Minho said while laughing almost hysterically. Just thinking about that made him dead. Yugyeom didn't even flinch while doing that since he had been best friends with Bambam for basically their whole lives. They had gone through way too much together. None of the people knew everything they had done. The game went on for a very long time and everyone really enjoyed themselves. 

After like 30 minutes Bambam spinned the bottle and it pointed at Chan. Chan hadn't gotten any dares so far so they basically pressured him to pick dare. Bambam smirked and said: "I dare you to make out with Minho for 10 seconds." Minho was shook since everyone else had clearly avoided doing dares like that because some of the people in the game were in relationships. Chan looked at Minho with a questioning expression. Chan had nothing to lose since he wasn't tied to anyone but he wouldn't do it without Minho's consent because he was hitting it off with Jisung. Bambam yelled at that moment: "Hey guys don't be losers, just do it!" Minho thought to himself, what the hell, why not. Jisung shouldn't be mad because of something like this because it was just a game. He nodded at Chan and waited for his kisses. Chan grabbed Minho behind his neck and started kissing him surprisingly passionately. "Hmm, he's not a bad kisser," Minho thought to himself. However, the kiss felt like nothing. There were no feelings involved and once Chan let him go he just laughed. "Damn Channie, you're a good one," Bambam cheered on his friend and then Chan just continued on spinning the bottle. 

The game still continued and everyone answered the weirdest possible question here and there. Suddenly Minho felt the urge to use the toilet because he had been drinking the beverages in quite the fast pace. He got up and walked towards the toilet. The door was locked but he tried to knock on the door. "Just a minute," a weak voice answered inside and Minho immediately realized it was Jisung in the bathroom. "Hey, it's me Minho. Let me in Jisung," he said. The lock opened fastly and Minho opened the door. Jisung was sitting in the bathtub and he looked like shit. There were tears on his face and he looked like a whole mess. 

Minho hugged Jisung and said: "Oh no, did you see me kissing Channie? I'm so sorry if that upset you, it really meant nothing it was because of the game. I have no feelings for Chan it was just a stupid dare from Bambam. Can you forgive me?" 

JISUNG POV

"Oh, you kissed Chan? I didn't even know but don't worry I'm not mad at you. For me at least it's pretty clear that you like me," Jisung answered with his voice still shivering. Minho had been clearly drinking at least a little bit because he was so fiery. Gladly, he wasn't too drunk. "What is wrong then? Did Hyunjin do something after all?" Minho tried to pry the reason out of Jisung. Jisung cupped Minho's face in his hands and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Don't worry, nothing happened. I just suddenly started to really miss my father and mother. Getting the thing with Hyunjin out of my head gave some space to other feelings and this thing was on top," Jisung explained and a few more tears fell down his cheeks. Minho stared straight at him with his big innocent eyes. He swiped the few tears from Jisung's cheeks and kissed his forehead slightly. "My little squirrel, you can call them tomorrow to let them know that you miss them. Talking to them would probably help," Minho comforted him.  

They sat on the bathtub for a while and Minho told Jisung some things that had happened during the game and he made Jisung laugh again. Then they cleaned up Jisung's face and went back to the party holding hands. Everyone was still having such a good time at it was like nothing had changed even though in the bathroom it had felt like time had stopped. Jisung danced with Felix and everyone jumped around the apartment. 

It was almost 4 AM when everyone was starting to get really tired and people slowly left the apartment. Then Jisung and Minho also left after thanking Chan for hosting the night. The walk back to Minho's apartment was the funniest thing ever. They laughed the whole way and exchanged kisses all the time. When they finally got to sleep they were both exhausted but pleased with the night.