1. Introduction

MOONWOLF:

Moonwolfs are the most beautiful creatures. They look like omegas and so they have:-

1) Beautiful and soft features- feminine look
2) Short height
3) don't look dominant at all

Moonwolfs are half omegas and half alphas. They have the strength of an alpha and are actually very dominant even though they don't look like it.
Their power depends on their anger and so when they are angry they are more powerful.

They don't go through heats or ruts.

They are born to serve a purpose-- their life purpose. All the previous moonwolves died right after they finished their purpose.

They are considered as "cursed creatures" by society because the society thinks-- if a moonwolf lives with them then they will have to face many problems (mostly because of their purpose). They even hate the fact that moonwolves aren't of a certain rank and are both, alpha and omega.

The moonwolfs never had a mate and died mateless so they are considered to never have mates.

------

Kim Taehyung:

Age: 18Rank: MoonwolfPack: belonged to Cedar pack but his family had moved to Rafflesia pack after he was born

Age: 18
Rank: Moonwolf
Pack: belonged to Cedar pack but his family had moved to Rafflesia pack after he was born.

Jeon Jungkook:

Age: 18Rank: trueblood alphaPack: Cedar

Age: 18
Rank: trueblood alpha
Pack: Cedar.

Future alpha of Cedar pack. Is immature and, by nature, possessive over the people he loves.

This book contains:

-omega&alphatae-
-bottomtae-
-truebloodkook-
-topkook-
-smut-
-immaturedecisions+characters-
-cringe writing-
-mpreg-
-yoonmin(side ship)-
-namjin(side ship)-

If any of the above topics disturb you, please leave.

Language in this book is at its worst state.

Unedited. Don't have any plans to edit it.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x