70. Sick

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung had woken up dizzy that morning. He had even skipped breakfast because he felt nauseous as soon as he got the smell of food and thankfully jungkook wasn't here to force him to eat something.

Yes, jungkook was out for some work. He himself didn't know how long it will take for him to return. Taehyung had whined to him to take him along with him but jungkook declined, telling him that he will try to come back soon so there is no need for him to come along.

So here he was completely energy less as he walked around the mansion like a ghost. He didn't even have to go for work in the training grounds that day as it was a weekend-- a Sunday. 

All of the others were in there room, probably cuddling to sleep with their mates, and that thought only made him want to meet jungkook more.

He hears his stomach grumbling and groans before making his way to the kitchen. He greets the maids there who smile back at him and bow, polietly.

"I'm hungry....." Taehyung says, sheepishly.

"Tell us luna, what should we get for you?"

".......I want to eat ice cream."

The maids chuckle lightly and quickly get him what he wants. They placed a bowl of vanilla ice cream in front of him, smiling when they see his eyes lighting up.

He quickly picks up the spoon and began eating the ice cream, hungrily as he hadn't eaten anything all day. He fees the coldness in his throat and sighs satisfied.

He had finished eating it finally, but just sat there, not making an effort to move away. His mind were filled with thoughts of jungkook and his head hurt so bad.

"Luna, you want more?" The maid asks and taehyung kindly says 'no'.

It was night when he went back to his room, completely bored out of mind. The room felt empty without the presence of jungkook. He sighed looking around to do something.

He got up and went into his closet. He scans through the closet, finding more of his own clothes there than jungkook's. Jungkook had mostly white shirts and black leather pants while he had so many types-- of different colours of clothes.

He gasps when he sees a familiar shining cloth and picks it up. It was a short red skirt, a one his father had given him one day when he was younger.

He missed his parents'. They hadn't shifted here yet, saying that they will first have to complete all their work there and only then shift here.

He finds many other dresses and girly clothes of his there too. He smiles, getting an idea of what he was supposed to do to kill his boredom now.

-------------------

Jungkook returned back the same night, exhausted because of how much work he had to do. He just wanted to get rid of his clothes and cuddle the hell out of taehyung.

It was tough for him to stay away from taehyung, especially when he suddenly gets nervous when he isn't around taehyung-- because he feels that taehyung is hurt and his protective instincts kick in but he managed to stay away for a day.

The mansion was unusually quiet, probably because both Jin and jimin-- who were to ones who created noise are tired because they're pregnant and are sleeping.

His whole family-- yoongi namjoon and himself are the ones who remain quiet and have a resting serious face always. But their mates are completely opposite-- being always energetic, restless and talkative. Opposite attracts.