49. Converse

Ignore the mistakes plz
Another long ass boring chap *sigh*

Third person pov

Taehyung helped jungkook lay down on the bed.

They returned from the hospital, coming at night so the pack members wouldn't know about jungkook's suicide attempt.

Jungkook did not want to hide it but yoongi and jimin insisted on not letting them know anything, because if they do then it wouldn't be good.

The pack members might see him as incapable of being their future alpha or it might end up being a reason for the other teenagers of Jungkook's age to bully the true blood.

Jungkook was very well capable of dealing with some stupid bullies but yoongi still didn't want him to go through all that and so he decided that the pack members shouldn't know anything about this incident.

Taehyung softly tucked jungkook into the comforter, making the older smile softly.

"Sleep now." Taehyung says and pecks Jungkook's cheek.

Taehyung gets ip to leave but halts when he felt a tight grip on his wrists. He turns around and sees the desperate eyes of jungkook, looking up at him.

"Don't leave." Jungkook says, frowning.

Taehyung sighs.

He had to do this.

He couldn't let jungkook get so attached to him. As much as he would like to be close to him always, it wasn't possible.

If jungkook stays this attached to him and tries to find his happiness in him always then-- there would be no way of making him independent. Taehyung wanted that-- wanted jungkook to be independent because if something like what happened to eun and sang happens again then he didn't want jungkook to become suicidal or even be sad for long.

Jungkook had to learn to be happy even if there was no one with him. He had to find happiness in himself.

And so taehyung had to leave.

Taehyung sits down on the bed and let's jungkook lay his head on his lap.

He runs his hand through Jungkook's hair lovingly and smiles when jungkook snuggled closer.

He continued to play with Jungkook's hair until the older fell asleep. He slowly and softly picked Jungkook's head-- careful of not waking him up and placed it on the pillow.

He stared at the older's strong features and inhaled the dominating scent of the true blood finally getting up to leave.

He ignored his heart which kept telling him to stay with jungkook and walked out of the room.

He wanted jungkook to become independent but that doesn't mean that he wouldn't be there for him when he needs him.

--------------

Jungkook shuffles on his bed, sweat forming on his forehead. He fists his hand and grunts as the images played repeatedly in his mind.

He jerked awake from his sleep, wide eyes staring at the dark wall in front of him-- he had one of those terrible nightmares again.

His breathing was irregular. He pulled his hair in frustration. He didn't want it-- didn't want to be reminded of the times when he had his parents close to him because whenever he thought about it, he would get miserably sad because he knew that he isn't going to feel like that, loved and cared ever again.

That is when he remembers what taehyung promised him.

He threw the blankets away, and searched around for his phone.