66. Tzuyu

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"hehe lwet's wegin?" The tiny girl asks and jungkook nods, determined to win.

"3...2.....1.... Start!" Taehyung yells and the 3 tiny humans along with the true blood begin picking up the flowers lying on the ground. They grab the fat thread and begin making whatever they had planned.

Taehyung didn't join them because he did not know what he should do so he just decided to do the job of collecting flowers and bringing it to them.

Taehyung and jungkook came to the garden a while ago. They were speaking intently about something when-- Jin and namjoon's adopted daughter, Ayeong, who was around 4 years old along with her 2 friends-- one boy and another girl-- of the same age as hers came to them.

They were cutely giggling while speaking about something. They claimed that they were best at making beautiful things made of flowers and thread and jungkook said that they couldn't be better than him. Not liking the insult, the kids challenged him and jungkook, being the kid he is, agreed.

"You'll see you spiders, I am the one who will make it first and better than y'all's. I'll win!" Jungkook said, concentrating on trying to tie the thread on the flowers properly.

"Nu. We will win" the boy said.

"Come on, kids, you can't loose to this useless true blood!" Taehyung cheers and laughs heartily when jungkook looks up at him with disbelief.

They stare at each other for a while, both smiling softly.

"Even though you're not going to win, still you should at least concentrate on what your making" taehyung says when jungkook continued to stare at him. Jungkook smirks, nodding and going back to doing his work.

"Dwone!" Ayeong yells happily.

"No way!" Jungkook whines but continued to make it because he could come in the second place at least.

A second later both the friends of the girl yelled that they were done too. Jungkook groans and completed his flower crown finally.

"Even though you completed it before me, whatever you made should be better than what I did. I'm sure my flower crown is the best"

Ayeong rolled her eyes and went to taehyung who looked at her, confused.

"Will ywo wear thwis for mwe?" She asks sweetly making taehyung's heart melt. He nods after a while making the girl grin.

She ties the thread around his wrist. The beautiful bracelet she made looked adorable in his hand and taehyung chuckled when Ayeong jumped and squealed, hapy with her work.

A

A

yeong's friends also  came forward and tied the flower necklace which they had made together around taehyung's neck. They stared in awe at taehyung who chuckled at patted their fluffy hair.