47. Blame

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"he has lost a lot of blood. We had used up all the blood from the blood bank because of the rogue attack. We will need someone to donate him the blood. Asking other packs for some, will take time and we don't have time." the doctor said as soon as he walked out.

Jimin looked at yoongi with desperate eyes, because he couldn't donate blood because he was pregnant.

"M-my blood group is different from his." Yoongi says, voice wavering.

"Who-" jimin gets cut off.

"I can. Test me." Taehyung says making jimin snap his head towards taehyung, nodding softly because taehyung could.

"Your blood grou-" taehyung answers the doctor before he could complete his question.

"It's O" taehyung says, lifeless eyes looking at the doctor who nodded his head, turning around and walking towards a certain room.

"Tae-" yoongi starts but taehyung shuts him up by throwing a dangerous glare at him.

He walks away after that.

After completing all the tests, taehyung came out looking calm and completely fine but from inside, he was boiling.

Jimin stands up, looking at taehyung was about the ask him something but gasped instead when a furious taehyung picked yoongi, who was sitting on a chair beside him, and growled loudly while holding him in the air.

Yoongi weighed much more than taehyung yet he was able to keep him in the air-- because he was very angry at the moment and that anger increased his powers.

Yoongi gulped hardly looking at taehyung in the eyes, who was looking back at him with angry red ones.

"What did he do?" Taehyung whispers, voice calm but the anger was evident in his voice.

Yoongi looked confused so taehyung held her tighter, choking him a little.

"What did jungkook do which made you so angry?"

No reply again.

"What did he do?!" Taehyung yells and throws him on the ground.

He straddled yoongi's upper body and says,

"Was whatever he did so wrong that he didn't deserve forgiveness?!" He asks and growls when he doesn't get a reply

"Give me an answer!"

"H-he- didn't do any-"

"Then why didn't you forgive him?! Just because you have a mate now doesn't mean you forget about your brother!" He punches him across his face and hears jimin gasp loudly.

"Tae, stop!" Jimin says, panicking when yoongi starts bleeding because of the punch. He could sense how angry taehyung is because of the pheromones.

"Do you realise how much your words hurt him?!" He asks and punches yoongi again who doesn't try to fight back-- because he knew he deserved it.

Just because he was angry and sad that day,  he didn't think twice before taking all his anger out on jungkook, who was in desperate need of comfort at that moment.

Somehow, his actions were a reason that jungkook was here, in this state.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yells and carries him away from yoongi.

Taehyung harshly pulls himself away from jimin's hold, cursing his light weight.

"Tae, please stop!" Jimin says, concerned for both of them.

"No, jimin! How dare he?!" He yells, angrily but frowns when jimin flinches, taking a step back, placing a protective hand on his tummy.

Taehyung then forcefully makes himself calm down because his anger was starting to affect his pregnant brother too.

"I'm sorry" he apologized and jimin shakes his head, holding his brother's hand.

"Tae.....stop blaming yoongi and yourself too."

Taehyung looks up with wide eyes because he was surprised that jimin knew that he was blaming himself for jungkook's state.

"You think I can't realise that you're blaming yourself for this? I know you well, tae. But stop blaming peole for this. It's all past now just stay strong so you can be there for kook." Jimin says and pats his brother's shoulder and walks away to help his hurt mate.

Taehyung goes to the door of the room inside which jungkook was being treated.

He stood there just like the way jungkook stood the other day when taehyung was stabbed by his true blood sword.

Finally, after a long time the doctors came out.

"He's fine. He's healing pretty quick because he is a true blood......but the amount of wounds he had......it clearly looks like he was cutting himself. Make sure this doesn't happen again." The doctor says, sternly.

Taehyung resists the urge to go into the room and take jungkook into his embrace, the words he read in his diary made him want to keep jungkook close to him forever but he knew he couldn't go to jungkook now.

He waited patiently for yoongi to go inside because he didn't know if jungkook would like being close to him right now but he scoffed when yoongi sat down on the chair again, clearly signalling that he wasn't going inside.

Yoongi's face showed fear, he wasn't yet ready to see his brother and apologize to him.

And so taehyung went into the room.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x