73. Kick

Ignore the mistakes plz
fluff chap

Third person pov

"fuck off" taehyung says rudely, making jimin sigh and rub his forehead. Yoongi growled lowly at taehyung, not liking the fact that his mate was irritated because of him.

Jungkook glared at yoongi, warningly telling him to not growl at his mate who was also 4 month pregnant.

"Taehyung.....baby I just said you not to go your room because the maids are cleaning it, what made you so angry?" Jimin asks, as softly as possible.

"I said-- fuck. off." Taehyung says and rolls his eyes before walking away. Jungkook doesn't dare to speak in between and keeps his head low, drinking the cooling off soup in front of him.

He knew that taehyung was wrong but there was no way he could actually say that out loud. He remembered the way taehyung had thrown a plate at him one day when he dared to tell taehyung that he is wrong.

So, playing it safe, he kept quiet.

Jimin sighs again, grumbling under his breath. Yoongi rubbed his back, still glaring at jungkook who threw him an apologetic look before getting up and following his mate.

Taehyung was walking, a frown etched on his face, heading towards his room but yelped when he feels arms wrap around his waist and knees. He was picked up bridal style by jungkook.

He giggled when jungkook placed pecks on his face, his mood suddenly changing from angry to happy within a second.

It was always like this. Taehyung's mood swings were very much stronger than any other pregnant omegas. He was an alpha too and got angry ay littlest thing that happens.

He had weird cravings too and jungkook had found him eating paper and cardboard once-- he had scolded him and told him that he shouldn't eat stuff like that which ended up with taehyung wailing like a baby because of being scolded.

The first 3 months went by quickly and easily with no problems at all, with taehyung even going to work in the training grounds but all that stopped when taehyung fainted during work during the beginning of the 4th month.

He was stuck to jungkook every second of the day now.

Jungkook was over-protective too. He would find it hard to not punch the fuck out of the person who makes his mate cry, even if the person had done nothing at all.

Jungkook was the only one who could handle taehyung. The others found it practically impossible.

Yeah, he gets frustrated sometimes too when taehyung acted very stubborn but he wouldn't yell at him-- he would just quiet down completely and not utter a word and a minute later he would have a crying taehyung come to him and telling him that he is sorry to make him mad.

Jungkook had these memories etched in his mind and he found himself having a fond smile on his face whenever he thought about it. His mate truly is so cute.

It was the middle of the 4th month now.

Jungkook carried taehyung to the garden, smiling fondly when taehyung snuggled closer to his chest.

Upon reaching the garden, he sat down on the grass and placed taehyung before him, letting him sprawl out on the ground and then he immediately wrapping his arms around his waist and pecked his nape.

Taehyung whined and says, "I've grown so fat, kookie. I can barely even look at the flowers from this position."

Jungkook chuckles, running his fingers through taehyung's hair and saying, "yeah but you look so damn pretty with your tummy round and filled with our pups"