11. I'm fine

Third person pov

Taehyung took Jimin home. Thankfully their parents had somewhere to go to and as a result the house was completely empty when they got there.

Baekhyun had left, leaving them with each other.

Taehyung helped his brother lay on the bed. Jimin hissed a little due to the pain in his lower body but quickly relaxed when his body came in contact  with the soft bed

Taehyung sniffled which caught Jimin's attention.

"Why are you crying, Tae?"

"I couldn't stop it from happening, hyung. I should've just stayed back b-but..."

"Tae, whatever happened wasn't your fault. I myself didn't try stopping Yoongi... Just let him do whatever he wanted. In fact, I wanted this too."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows

"Why hyung? You don't even know him--why did you want such a thing?"

Jimin gives him a sad smile.

"I thought he would accept me after doing all that. His eyes were orange-- so he was under his wolf's influence when he did all that but I still thought that he'd let me speak to him after he is done."

"And that asshole left right after rapin--"

"No! he didn't rape me, I let him do it so it isn't a rape."

"If you wouldn't let him do it then the asshole would force it on you." he said through gritted teeth.

"I'm still lucky enough to have my mate be my first. Even though it wasn't as I expected it to be, it is still fine."

"It isn't fine. Mate or not, he didn't have the right to do all that"

Jimin just shrugs which made the moonwolf sigh.

"I'm ok, Tae. Believe me I'm completely fine."

Taehyung nods his head and takes out the pills from his pocket. He extended his arms towards Jimin handing him the pills.

"What are these ? they don't look like heat suppressants"

"Pregnancy control pills" Taehyung says.

Jimin's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Why are you giving me these?"

"Hyung you know how fertile omegas in heat are..."

"I'm not taking these, Tae" Jimin says firmly.

"Why not?"

"I don't want to..... I just don't want to use them. Take it away." Jimin gives the pills back to Taehyung who just stared at him, confused.

"And don't tell mom and dad about what happened. Now leave  the room, I want to sleep, Yoongi went really roug--"

Taehyung bangs the door shut behind him after quickly exiting the room. He didn't want to listen his brother to complete his sentence.

He sighs and sits down on the floor, wondering if things will ever come back to normal or not.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x